Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
late but:
it gets a 8.5 in the ndss.nl review.
they say 100% rom compatibilatie, but by the new roms you need sometimes set the good save type, (this is very simple you need only to click on select)
you haven't to patch roms.
the homebrew support is low, but with the dldi it is better now.
sorry foy my very bad english

i think it's a good flashcard

maybe i get him for my birthday on 4april
then i will write a review, but in dutch
laugh.gif
(maybe a little bit english)

miimen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, tnx for that
biggrin.gif
. It's great.
( I've made a new acount, because I want change my nickname, do you know how I can delete my old acount
happy.gif
)
Is there anybody who knows of you can make folders in the DS Linker,? (a folder for games, a folder for music and so on)

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, tnx for that
biggrin.gif
. It's great.
( I've made a new acount, because I want change my nickname, do you know how I can delete my old acount
happy.gif
)
Is there anybody who knows of you can make folders in the DS Linker,? (a folder for games, a folder for music and so on)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can do that; once the DS Linker boots up, it automatically scans itself for roms and suff. I haven't tried it with music or movies yet though.

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had one, bought it in sky2k.com

My personal review, other than been the cheapest one, the support online is the worst out there, only japanese documents, eventhough is compatible with most firmware updates, I dont encourage it, several guys have it and state that it works properly, I took my risk and ended up with a card that will not save files on the Card so best advise as personal is go for a R4DS micro.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow great work cory1492! That save file should work on all of the N-CARD clones. I also reviewed the DSLinker and Neo Flash MK5, and I'm working on the XP Card review now. Check the review out here, then check the articles section or the left side bar. And sorry you can't have multiple folders on the N-Card clones or it won't find the games. You can have the folders but the files won't be recognized. My review is very detailed so you might want to take a gander. And BTW the DSLinker is not the cheapest N-Card clone...

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN3stcB0is