DSi HELP ME I INSTALLED UNLAUNCH BUT CAN"T UNINSTALL IT

GriffBMo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i installed unlauncher to my dsi but it is on my device and not on my sd card because i formatted the sd card. PLEASE IS THERE A WAY TO UNINSTALL IT I DONT LIKE HAVING IT AND IT ALSO REMOVED THE NOSTALGIC HEALTH AND SAFETY SCREEN I WANT IT BACK PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change the background, as well as restore the H&S screen.
Just make sure you have the latest TWiLight Menu++ installed, and then select an Unlaunch background in TWLMenu++ Settings.
Once you've done that, launch the installer using TWiLight Menu++, then select "Install Now". Do not use the uninstall feature, as it has a high chance of bricking.

GriffBMo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change the background, as well as restore the H&S screen.
Just make sure you have the latest TWiLight Menu++ installed, and then select an Unlaunch background in TWLMenu++ Settings.
Once you've done that, launch the installer using TWiLight Menu++, then select "Install Now". Do not use the uninstall feature, as it has a high chance of bricking.
Thanks!

NeedhelpDSIXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SRY guys, i've installed unlaunch times ago and lost the sd... my dsixl still have the unlaunch when i turn it on, but there is not twilight menu. My question is: Can i install twilight now, even if i've already unlaunch installed in my dsi xl ?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PLEASE IS THERE A WAY TO UNINSTALL IT I DONT LIKE HAVING IT....
A few days ago a user wanted to do the same thing, and he bitterly regretted it: now he no longer owns a DSi but a simple "brick" resembling a DSi! Tell me, do you want to end up the same way? 😖

Afraidmasynrlk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago a user wanted to do the same thing, and he bitterly regretted it: now he no longer owns a DSi but a simple "brick" resembling a DSi! Tell me, do you want to end up the same way? 😖
I've uninstalled unlauncch on multiple systems before. Nothing happened. They are in perfect working condition. I get the chances though.

• Wow
Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've uninstalled unlauncch on multiple systems before. Nothing happened. They are in perfect working condition. I get the chances though.

applause-futurama.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...