Homebrew DSi Homebrew Menu directly on your Home Menu!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand, i'm asking if this could somehow someday lead to DS games being launched
Probably not.
Can this be used to make a cia of wood dumper?
This would make backing up and restoring save files MUCH faster!
And dsi mode supports wpa2 right?
I don't think wooddumper works.
And yes, DSi Mode does support WPA2, even on DSi systems.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I set up ntr cfw, it's working, even twl firm patch is working, but not with the hbmemu cia. Why? What I'm doing wrong? And why do we need the other one cia?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even ds demos from that iso site are not working, only dsiware games

@Apache Thunder, Do you know why homebrew isn't working for some people with hbmenu?
Dsi exploit doesn't make some patches, just like dldi, so not every homebrew can run

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Many people are either not using the correct version of rxTools, trying to run custom SRLs without patched TWL_FIRM installed, or tried to use hbmenu/launchers from emunand without first installing them to sysnand as well.

This appears to be the most common issue people are running into. Nothing I can do other then constantly repeat that. :P

Reactions: dmc310

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone compile the latest version of it for me as I'm having trouble compiling it when it gets to Bootstrap

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Many people are either not using the correct version of rxTools, trying to run custom SRLs without patched TWL_FIRM installed, or tried to use hbmenu/launchers from emunand without first installing them to sysnand as well.
Does it work with aureinand? I set up ntr cfw, installed the cias, already had the twl firm patch but it doesn't work

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yes. But that's a form of emunand to. If you are trying to launch an SRL like my launchers or hbmenu from emunand, you need to install them to sysnand too. Also, patched TWL_FIRM is only needed on emunand if launching from emunand. You don't need to install patched TWL_FIRM to sysnand. Unless you have A9L, I don't recommend installing modified TWL_FIRM to sysnand anyways.

Also, the CIAs were recently updated with the new patch to make these work. How long ago did you download them?

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this lead to booting DS roms without flashcard??

What I care more about is about being able to boot DSi roms, period, either with or without a flashcard.

Right now there is nothing except the iEvolution that can boot DSi roms at all, and the iEvolution is impossible to find and is limited to the permissions of the exploited game.

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes. But that's a form of emunand to. If you are trying to launch an SRL like my launchers or hbmenu from emunand, you need to install them to sysnand too. Also, patched TWL_FIRM is only needed on emunand if launching from emunand. You don't need to install patched TWL_FIRM to sysnand. Unless you have A9L, I don't recommend installing modified TWL_FIRM to sysnand anyways.
I'm using sysnand, and it doesn't work(10.6 a9lh)

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know why it's not working then. I also have A9L on a 10.6 sysnand. Try a different payload. Maybe it's using reboot patches that break TWL_FIRM?
But the dsiware games are working

What firmware.bin do you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Steve Miller brings out Eminem