DSi incompatible with existing flash carts?

blckthrn2k8

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
LOL!

We already know about that.
smile.gif

Hehe sorry bout that. Me and my buds just recently saw the announcement TC made xD lol

Romz127

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the dsi can transfer save files (which i highly doubt) they would make a hacked save file to some game that you open to add hacked firmware files so it will override the dsi so it would allow all flashcarts (almost like the homebrew channel)

Xanthos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blckthrn2k8 said:
Hey guys! Did you know that the CycloDS Evolution already works for the DSi? There's still some things that needs to be tested but the fact that it works is there! LOL... http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl

There is also a video demo in the website.

If anyone already knew about this then my bad. lol!

Woohoo can't wait!!!

Oh dang, I just read the main post, which said Cyclo DIDN'T work with it. Well thank God for that! Might get it after all... and the cool thing is we can still play GBA games on it thanks to emulators XP

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Folks, at this stage in time,a custom firmware is not possible! Nintendo has used strong encryption, we are talking about government grade encryption and digital signatures here to prevent people from tampering with the system files and firmware. So don't expect any custom firmware soon without a hardware mod to the DSi.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
michelkok1 said:
yow i have a question..
if i import a dsi from japan or something will i be able to set the language to english??
You won't. The DSi can play European and American DS games, but DSiWare games are region locked and the firmware is Japanese only.

Cascade

Trophies
XP
Country
So, what about the DSTTi and the AceKard 2i
*Youtube Links
Do these actually work how they should/ as shown?

And why do so many prefer CycloDS and R4 over M3 Real/Sakura?

Appologies for reviving dead topic, didnt check the last date untill after posting - found thread via google >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.