Homebrew dumping fire emblem revelations

Runtuntbadunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is a simple question or not, but how do I dump fire emblem revelations? I bought a birthright cartridge and I have revelations as dlc. When I use braindump should I just dump birthright and revelations will come with it, or do I need to use some other method to specifically dump revelations? thanks

Runtuntbadunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so there is no way to dump dlc revelations, huh. The only way i'm assuming you could dump revelations is with the special addition, which I don't have. I guess I could look for a CIA of it but looking for that stuff makes me kind of squeamish. Also I don't have CFW, only normal homebrew and eh I'm to lazy to go through all those probably simple steps. thanks for the answer though

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a standard install no, since it is dlc file, if you install the special edition it already has it part of it, just set up CFW to be honest, it is not too hard.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping the DLC is possible, but you need be on CFW and/or have access to GodMode9. Braindump is a very, very outdated tool. May I inquire why you're trying to dump these games? That information may help simplify your issue.

Runtuntbadunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure. I recently found out about the randomizer available for these games. I'm honestly fine with using birthright for the randomizer, but I figured it would be more interesting with revelations considering the larger cast you can get in that game, I've only played through it once, etc. Also as a side note I'm very new to homebrew and dumping games, so apologies for that. Not sure if this helps but that's why i'm doing it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/BLU5KaF2FPY?si=sD6FQEFcZzbPXWuj