Dumping hogwarts

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know I agree but like your old and mine psn account was ban at least mine for just downloading legally bought games. Maybe I would have more sympathy with it if all I could not do is not sync trouphy and not play online but they official pirated my bought games because I payed for them but not allowed to download them. I bought 10 ps1 8 ps2 5 ps3 and 2 ps4. Only way I will ever buy a ps5 is if it's unlocked so they can't steal what I paid for.
I understand, but there's no way for sony to know if you're pirating or not, so they assume as such, just like every other of the big 3. I didn't like that I was banned, but I understand it. as a legit user now, I don't want the same stuff I pay for to be free for others, especially when they don't even give anything to devs. when I suggested donating to devs, I got laughed at on here. I only get $609/month, maybe you know, but I've still found a way to donate to devs. I don't even have unlimited internet, I have to live with my parents even at nearly 42. it's embarrassing, but I do what I feel is right. like I told someone, based on the fact that this site pretty much dies late in the evening CST, it's obvious most people on here are in the USA or Western Europe, so there's really no excuse for at least that.

Reactions: Randqalan

antanitopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
however my quest is to be able to make a copy of my retail disc (this is legal).
I just wanted to understand if discovering that key can help me or not. (up my firmware 9.0)

Reactions: Randqalan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning