punkjah007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capture.PNG

While using DumpsterU, after putting in the otp and seeprom, I am getting this error message. I have been getting the bins using Nanddumper, and have tried multiple backups (which was suggested in another forum) with no luck. Anyone have a solution for this error message?

punkjah007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got this working. I had several posts through various forums and noone really helped me with this issue.

I was just trying to get a game off my wiiu so I could make an inject. I wound up using a program called Dumpling instead.

If you have this error and you figure out a solution, please post it here.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never got this working. I had several posts through various forums and noone really helped me with this issue.

I was just trying to get a game off my wiiu so I could make an inject. I wound up using a program called Dumpling instead.

If you have this error and you figure out a solution, please post it here.
Just tried the application and it worked. Make sure you selected the correct hard drive as selecting the wrong one will result in that message.

punkjah007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried the application and it worked. Make sure you selected the correct hard drive as selecting the wrong one will result in that message.
Yes, i hear it works for other people. This was already suggested to me. I was selecting the correct hard drive based on model name and size. Still did not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.bcuninstaller.com/ +1