OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need those 3 PRINTER'S COPIES of the core D&D manual if you have them or know where i can get them please PM me !

bonemonkey will forever be in your debt !

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found em through eJackass (you know what I am saying correct:)).

All the locals have pretty much decided to pick them up on release after scanning the copies.

I haven't spent as much time looking them over. But if my friends like them that much, that's likely enough for me.
When guys with 30 years of serious dedication like a product, they usually have a good reason.

Just glad I skipped buying into 3.0-3.5

MADacoda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looking at a shiny gift set of the 3 core rulebooks lying on my desk....
wub.gif
wub.gif

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested. And yes, I have a mic. My 4E books will arrive tomorrow.

Let me know times, days, etc. and I will let you know my availability. I will also be on vacation for 10 days here soon. So perhaps I'll have to wait things out...

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have confirmed, through direct analysis, that the downloadable files that some might have had access to, are not virtually identical to what is out on the shelf.
Granted 98% is likely ok if you are looking for a good preview.

To report on the physical product, they are quite nice looking, and if you can, try to get the slip case release of all three manuals. The slip case is EXTREMELY sturdy and very well made. It will make storing your books in the shelf so much nicer.

Pity I missed out on launch day. I heard the price was 87 bucks as compared to as much as 120 bucks says later (Canadian). My local retailer though is actually expecting 130 plus tax (me thinks she will lose a lot of sales to a nearby competitor).

I've offered to pay half the cost to my son if he wants to learn how to DM a game.
I like the game n all, but I champion the Alternity design.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoneMonkey said:
Panzer Tacticer whats the differences ?

I had that comment from a friend I gave the pdf files too that has bought the manuals. He didn't give examples, I only know he said the pdf files were obviously not THE latest iteration before the manuals went to print.
But we are likely talking typos and minor semantics rather than critical system details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2