duplicated apps on my PS Vita

siamese

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HI ! Recently bought a second hand PS Vita Fat. It came already hacked with Enso and psvsd (64 gb). It also has Vitashell and MolecularShell and Autoplugin & AutoPlugin II installed. Are all of them necessary or can I erase MolecularShell and Autoplugin? I´ve managed to install sd2vita but when I insert a M2 Memory card sd2Vita is not recognized. is there a way to handle all together? (psvsd, sd2vita & memory card? thanks

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI ! Recently bought a second hand PS Vita Fat. It came already hacked with Enso and psvsd (64 gb). It also has Vitashell and MolecularShell and Autoplugin & AutoPlugin II installed. Are all of them necessary or can I erase MolecularShell and Autoplugin? I´ve managed to install sd2vita but when I insert a M2 Memory card sd2Vita is not recognized. is there a way to handle all together? (psvsd, sd2vita & memory card? thanks
Best to format and start over as u don't know what other user has done so u can use your own psn account

https://vita.hacks.guide/

• Wow
Reactions: siamese

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only have one point mounted at ux0, so pick the one you want I probably would go with PSVSD. As for Molecular and Vitashell they are shell, just keep them, you can decide if you want to keep Autoplugin II.

Reactions: siamese

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

siamese

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What do you mean by duplicate apps?
I dont know if there is a reason to keep molecularShell and VitaShell installed, the same as AutoPlugin and AutopluginII (seems to me they do the same).
Post automatically merged:

You can only have one point mounted at ux0, so pick the one you want I probably would go with PSVSD. As for Molecular and Vitashell they are shell, just keep them, you can decide if you want to keep Autoplugin II.
yep i got psvsd mounted on ux0, sd2vita on grw0, and memory card on uma0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright