Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
W00t I survived the eartquake O:

On night all services died, so we only have radio, and a lantern. Alot of houses and buildings where destroyed where the earthquake started (epicenter) and there was a few deaths (147 confirmed) u_u

Aleast they discarted Tsunamis on Chile already...

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
2012 isn't even true refer to my last post which has the exact end date according to Sir Issac Newton.

Anyway if you are in Hawaii, for God's sake take cover.

Yeah I know, but I still know people who believe in 2012. My step-sister seems to think she's going to graduate then (haha she's supposed to graduate this year, but she screwed up all through high school), as does my uncle...they all seem to think the world is going to end. So when I asked them about the time zone differences they both told me to shut up XD!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi people.
Yeah, im other chilean person that post in GBATemp.

Here the earthquake was very strong, but nothing happened to us, things just fell off, was really impressive.
Electricity here, returns in some parts of the country, after many hours.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh man I'm scared..I keep feeling like Southern California is gonna be next up for "the big one" and my family is not prepared at all, barely any batteries, no extra medicine for parents, no water...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live away from the area of the earthquake, but I still hope that everyone will get better...

The only sad part is that the U.S is the only country that will really help, while England and other places will just point and laugh...
frown.gif

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EVERYONE FROM HAWAII, MAKE SURE YOUR CONSOLES ARE IN A FIREPROOF, CRUSH-PROOF CASE.

cruise control

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jackthelad said:
golio514 said:
(Fortunately none of my consoles were damaged)

Spoken like a true gamer, but on a more serious note, glad to hear you're ok, must of been a nightmare!

The only thing you could think of is your games consoles ? :/

what about you know, friends, family etc.

im sure it was rough for you, but its all good, good to hear nothing happened to you

Llama Riot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
RockmanForte said:
2012 doesnt exist and this Earth isn't going to end but the mankind according to the bible if you believe in God.

Now it would be nice if you would stop pushing your religious beliefs on others, but seeing as though that has a low chance of happening, it is now time for me to go back to Idaho and buy that shirt that states:

"Don't poke holes in my beliefs and I won't point out all the flaws in yours."

Oh please no let him go on, this blathering idiot validates my strong anti-religion stance in every way. RockmanForte your a retard.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

I am not surprise because I read the bible a long time ago warned about the future and see whats happening ? Its true. I knew that it will happen to our hometown, your hometown and it is going to be everywhere. Flooding, tsunami, greater hurricane, greater droughts, foods shortage, waters shortage, and many more. CRAZY, man!

You be trolling? XD

Dont Bible bash us XD

the worlds not going to end, infact Hawaii is safe.
On the other hand, not much to say about New Zealands safety

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
you cant cause a tsunami from shaking, you need Displacement.

either raising a section of the seabed, or a subsurface nuclear detonation, or dropping the top of a mountain/volcano into the sea are the only way's to cause one.

was HAARP transmitting at the time?????

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
material damage is serious, if people dont have infrastructure they can get sick and/or die from exposure.
frown.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
steve-p said:
material damage is serious, if people dont have infrastructure they can get sick and/or die from exposure.
frown.gif
I know, but I was just saying they're very lucky not many people got killed during the quake. If enough supplies get to them soon, they'll be OK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz