spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

I am not surprise because I read the bible a long time ago warned about the future and see whats happening ? Its true. I knew that it will happen to our hometown, your hometown and it is going to be everywhere. Flooding, tsunami, greater hurricane, greater droughts, foods shortage, waters shortage, and many more. CRAZY, man!
I'm not surprised either; same reason. Hope it doesn't get too severe too though.

*HUGS* to Chilean people. They don't deserve it. Poor them. Well, hate to tell you but it will get too severe even anywhere.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RockmanForte said:
ProtoKun7 said:
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

I am not surprise because I read the bible a long time ago warned about the future and see whats happening ? Its true. I knew that it will happen to our hometown, your hometown and it is going to be everywhere. Flooding, tsunami, greater hurricane, greater droughts, foods shortage, waters shortage, and many more. CRAZY, man!
I'm not surprised either; same reason. Hope it doesn't get too severe too though.

*HUGS* to Chilean people. They don't deserve it. Poor them. Well, hate to tell you but it will get too severe even anywhere.
Yeah, I'm fully aware that it will do, but it's still better to say something that sounds comforting.
wink.gif

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Issac Newton knew our days were numbered and the world will end in 2060.

Anyway this is only the beginning of the diasters caused by global warming and severe environmental shifts.
An earthquake has nothing to do with your so called "global warming."

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ProtoKun7 said:
RockmanForte said:
ProtoKun7 said:
RockmanForte said:
Sad, indeed!

Yeah, I'm fully aware that it will do, but it's still better to say something that sounds comforting.
wink.gif
Well... there's no water or food shortage, for now at least.
Some people have gotten paranoid and started ransacking destroyed houses and supermarkets though.
I'm worried about the polluted air right now, since according to the news over to the northern part of the city I'm in (Santiago) there's an "industrial" district with factories and things like that BUT the problem is that as you might have alredy deduced they have all sorts of chemicals, and with the earthquake they must have fallen and mixed, now many of those factories blew up and are currently on fire!
The firemen are doing their best but I dunno...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
your mother wake you up just a few second before it started ?
Why/how did she know it before it started ? the epicenter isn't on Chile and she heard it on the news or radio ?

Or animals were acting strange ?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@golio514,

I am not talking about those things.. I am talking about everywhere in this Earth will have those things and humankind are going to be ENDANGERED list. That's what I am talking about.. If you believe in God.. Read the bible. If you dont believe in God then I dont know what to say.
smile.gif

@ProtoKun7,

Indeed!
smile.gif

@IamUrGod,

I disagreed. Hop208 is correct. No argument because it is going to be endless. We wait and see and maybe you will apology to Hop208 in the future.
wink.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RockmanForte said:
I am not surprise because I read the bible a long time ago warned about the future and see whats happening ? Its true. I knew that it will happen
I'm sure what the Chilean people want to hear right now is some sanctimonious prick saying 'I told you so'. How very tactless and insensitive.

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
golio514 said:
YES!
Finally we have electricity back up!
If you couldn't tell by my flag, I'm from Chile!
It was...
horrible.
Probably the worst thing that I've experienced...
My mom woke me up at 3:35 and a few second afterwards it started, it was pretty "normal" at first but then it felt like the floor was tearing up sideways, like, a part going left and the other one to the right...
Then everything started falling, bottles, cups, glasses... pretty much everything you can imagine.
(Fortunately none of my consoles were damaged)
Afterwards some relatives came to stay with us just in case...
Then we had to clean up all the mess, now I'm watching the news, and while I was terrified, there's people in even worse conditions!

La pura cagá hermano xD lo bueno es que tu y tus consolas estan bien, al igual que yo y mi Wii :3

Ok now in english for everyone...

Before an earthquake you can always hear a sound coming from the ground, something like a truck motor. I was still awake around 3:35 and suddenly the sound started, but this time it was louder and lasted longer than usual, so I knew this was going to be big; I had my lantern ready even before the actual earthquake started. When it finally began, it was pretty much the way golio514 described it x.x

Thankfully my family, the Wii and me are all ok
smile.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
So I'm going to get hit by a tsunami in about 3 and a half hours of so.
frown.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow...that's horrible, my sympathies go out to all of those who were affected, but I'm glad you all are alright...now why the fuck are people so worried about 2012? If these weather related disasters keep coming the world is going to end far before 2012...

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
2012 doesnt exist and this Earth isn't going to end but the mankind according to the bible if you believe in God.

Now it would be nice if you would stop pushing your religious beliefs on others, but seeing as though that has a low chance of happening, it is now time for me to go back to Idaho and buy that shirt that states:

"Don't poke holes in my beliefs and I won't point out all the flaws in yours."

I think that was it, I have a hard time remembering the beginning of the shirt, I know the second half is right
tongue.gif
...I really should have bought that shirt when I saw it
tongue.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
Wow...that's horrible, my sympathies go out to all of those who were affected, but I'm glad you all are alright...now why the fuck are people so worried about 2012? If these weather related disasters keep coming the world is going to end far before 2012...

Ahahaha 2012 ... I don't believe it. I'm not alright yet.
frown.gif

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Feb 27 2010, 08:15 AM) Oh no, does this mean I'm gonna hear about this disaster everywhere too?

Yep and you will donate funds to us all.
tongue.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Aeladya said:

frown.gif

QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Feb 27 2010, 08:15 AM) Oh no, does this mean I'm gonna hear about this disaster everywhere too?

tongue.gif

Sure, have fun with your tsunami. Remember the water-wings. They save lives.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
BoxShot said:
Aeladya said:

frown.gif

tongue.gif

Sure, have fun with your tsunami. Remember the water-wings. They save lives.

Nah just get an inner tube and ride it out
tongue.gif
. That's what us Vegas people do when we have a flood
biggrin.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2012 isn't even true refer to my last post which has the exact end date according to Sir Issac Newton.

Anyway if you are in Hawaii, for God's sake take cover.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA