Elden Ring expansion Shadow of the Erdtree announced

jiofrd.png

One of last year's biggest games is getting some new major content. FromSoft has announced that an expansion for Elden Ring titled Shadow of the Erdtree is in development. A piece of concept art was shared, alongside the information that DLC will be available for all platforms that the game has released on, which may come as a relief to players on Xbox One or PlayStation 4.

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really love the story, the graphical and artistic style of the world, but the music was constantly depressive , like Skyrim on Prozac.

Couldn’t play for more than an hour before having to play something more.. uplifting like Kirby

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Cracked a smile when I saw this at work in the morning. Can't wait, I clocked in 120-ish hours and 100% the game.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really love the story, the graphical and artistic style of the world, but the music was constantly depressive , like Skyrim on Prozac.

Couldn’t play for more than an hour before having to play something more.. uplifting like Kirby

Guess you never thought of listening to your own music of choice while playing literally any game in existence.

Reactions: hybori

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess you never thought of listening to your own music of choice while playing literally any game in existence.
There's something about video games that take themselves WAY too seriously with a cryptic plot that no one truly understands that just doesn't work for me.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates

The music are awesome, they works well with the world and lore to create this amazing atmosphere, but I got your point.

Reactions: Xzi and DerpDingus

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's something about video games that take themselves WAY too seriously with a cryptic plot that no one truly understands that just doesn't work for me.

Your first comment was that you really love the story but the music was too depressing to play for more than an hour. Now the plot doesn't work for you either? Did you love the story or not? You have conflicting statements. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9