Homebrew Question ELI5: 128GB SD Card and Linux

pretend7979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that fixable?

Yea, it is. Don't worry. Drivers are being pushed for things all the time. Linux has a lot of resources for that stuff in place already. Now how long it's going to take is hard to say, because it requires someone actually put time into fixing that specific issue. Right now though there's a lot of stuff with Linux on the switch that's probably more important. General functionality is mostly what's being worked on... Audio, Bluetooth support, docked/undocked joycon, hardware acceleration... Etc.. Someone will do it though.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"aren't present yet"

Do you not know how drivers work? d:

What I meant by that was, is there any way I can add those drivers now or do I have to wait for someone to create/modify drivers to work

Yea, it is. Don't worry. Drivers are being pushed for things all the time. Linux has a lot of resources for that stuff in place already. Now how long it's going to take is hard to say, because it requires someone actually put time into fixing that specific issue. Right now though there's a lot of stuff with Linux on the switch that's probably more important. General functionality is mostly what's being worked on... Audio, Bluetooth support, docked/undocked joycon, hardware acceleration... Etc.. Someone will do it though.

Thanks for the explanaition :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That'll be fixed in the next update