Emmc 2 SD,uh... it's a stupid SD card adapter

Ysecond

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Thank you all,
uhhhhhh.. Initially, we designed it because of my obsessive-compulsive disorder. I hated Hyinx emmc and i must throw it away, so we designed this version,at first, it was just for myself use.
Why is it called stupid? Because if you want to use it, you must first remove the EMMC., and the PCB wiring may not be very professional either.
So NAND AID is still an easy to install and use module. For most people, you only need to pay attention to NAND-AID: LINK
But I still put EMMC2SD here, what if someone needs it?:rofl2: I have tested it and it is working properly, either keep or remove the resistor, just make a choose what you like.
I allow anyone to copy, share, production, sell, or modify it without my consent.
IMG_20230811_020517.jpg
IMG_20230811_020612.jpg

Attachments

• emmc2SD.zip
    28 KB · Views: 33

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if it would be possible to glue it onto the eMMC chip and still be able to do the soldering easily. I mean the leg of the 3.3 V goes up, the resistors at the data lines have some height and for GND you do a big blob anyway. The biggest issue might be too much spacing between the top of the resistors and the PCB but I don't know.

For modifying it would be great to not only have the gerber files but the source files, too, so the project files of whatever tool you used to design this.

//EDIT: Also do you have photos of top and bottom without the SD slot attached already?

Last edited by V10lator,

Ysecond

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
For modifying it would be great to not only have the gerber files but the source files, too, so the project files of whatever tool you used to design this.
Sending to you.
I wonder if it would be possible to glue it onto the eMMC
This is completely possible, but some adjustments need to be made.It might be a good idea like this:QQ图片20230815031520.jpg

Reactions: V10lator

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
maybe have some springy contacts on it, which connect to the resistors? So people could just glue it on the eMMC and make contact that way. (so they don't need to solder)
But that doesn't sound very reliable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speedcum
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean what would you really need that fast for tho, 500mb streams 4k fine. 1gb should be fine for 8k eventually. That's what I just switched to Spermrum.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I was funny to have both networks running lol
    It was cheaper lol
    The only reason I switched was $$$
    Might have only been like 7 bucks but thats like 84 dollars at the end of the year lol
    840 dollars after 10 years
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope I can be rich enough to pay all bills annually someday
    +2
    Not that I will save the money, rather I will just spend it on other crap lol
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    +1
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!