Homebrew Emulators won't run when disconnected from the internet

Fluganox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am really sorry if this is a stupid question, but its bugging me.

I have several emulators on my Wii, mainly using; VBA GX, Snes9x GX and FCE Ultra GX. These all work absolutely fine, but the other day I took my Wii took my Wii to my friends house, and they wouldn't work. They would load up for a couple of seconds, even show what games I have on the SD card, then gives a code dump. I took it home and had no idea what was up because it worked fine at my house. Just to be sure I updated all of them to the latest version, and they still worked, but once again not at my friends house.

I did some fiddling and discovered when my Wii is not connected to the internet, they produce this code dump
unsure.gif

If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fluganox said:
I am really sorry if this is a stupid question, but its bugging me.

I have several emulators on my Wii, mainly using; VBA GX, Snes9x GX and FCE Ultra GX. These all work absolutely fine, but the other day I took my Wii took my Wii to my friends house, and they wouldn't work. They would load up for a couple of seconds, even show what games I have on the SD card, then gives a code dump. I took it home and had no idea what was up because it worked fine at my house. Just to be sure I updated all of them to the latest version, and they still worked, but once again not at my friends house.

I did some fiddling and discovered when my Wii is not connected to the internet, they produce this code dump
unsure.gif

If anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated
smile.gif

I've had this one reported before, but I can't replicate the issue
blink.gif

Fluganox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for double posting, and reviving a month-old topic, but just wondering if anyone could help out? Or offer any advice?

It's bloody annoying when you're playing something, and someone in the house turns the internet off and you get a code dump >.

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This same issue is also happening to some WiiMC users. But I can't reproduce it, and I have no idea what's causing it. What help or advice might someone offer you?

Fluganox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure, anything I could try?

I've tried removing from SD, then replacing, updating, downgrading, removing internet setting from the Wii, WiiConnect24 on/off. I'm not sure what else, so any help is greatly appreciated.

catuligbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i have same problem (system menu 4.1 - IOS58 - HBC 1.08) with wiimc and lastest version of snes9xgx - vbagx - fceugx - wiimc, no problems with versions snes9xgx 4.22 - vbagx 2.19 - fceugx 3.20 - wiimc 1.04

gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY