Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd say:
PCengine/turboGraphX, but Fast already mentioned it.
Philips CD-i
Chip-8
Thomson MO5 (hey, my first computer!)
Dos-box (does that count? I suppose it's your "MS-Dos" folder)
ScummVM (more like interpreter than an emulator, it doesn't emulate a system but only the data used on it, but does the same job too)
Exult (yep, more like a recreated game engine around existing data like ScummVM, it works like an emulator as you need original files, but for a single game : MsDos Ultima 7)

I don't know if you have these :
Sony Pocket Station
Sega VMU (Sega Visual Memory Unit, it's the Dreamcast memory card device)
Sega VMS (Visual Memory System, VMU emulators? look for SoftVMS)

Some more emulators for windows
https://www.zophar.net/windos.html

Last edited by Cyan,
D

Deleted User

No j2me on the list O-O thats a serious crime... so much exclusive super great games on this platform... (thats supported by almost all cellphones before android)

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So what exactly do you emulate on that one?
On the Pi? Basically everything up to the PS1.
Loads of Neo-Geo in there and some consoles (SNES, NES, Mega Drive, Master System, Game Gear, PC-Engine, NGPC, GB/GBC) have full romsets.
My laptop can do Dolphin and PCSX2 though. Some games in CEMU also run well. There's also PPSSPP and Desmume, but I have a PSP and a DS.

americanwolf69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yall, i mention i record gameplay off the emulators to my YouTube channel, i actually got two, am actually in progress in moving my channel for a better look and HD, but this is what i have on the new one so far https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSXcYnTb6fzjCnk5P-SU8qA WolfpackArcade.com HD you can subscribe if you want to see more emulation if you all want there but warning they may be a bunch of videos coming in at a time to i finish moving everything from this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhhJZXX-KHhwBoGD38tsqQ

I also used a lot of cheats and not fully completed on the old channel, the new channel has no cheating, no game genie and all played straight out, and i stop after each level, so videos are not very long, well if i do Twitch, or some games have long videos, but check out my project of emulation if you want, i wouldn't recommend subscribing to the second link though as that is the channel moving to the new, also games i can't beat instead of using cheats i keep In Progress until i do.. so there is some game not fully played on HD.

Also here is my list i keep up with on my actual site
New Channel: http://forums.wolfpackarcade.com/forum/169-wolfpackarcadecom-hd/
Old Channel: http://forums.wolfpackarcade.com/forum/120-wolfpackarcade/ <- Everything here will be moved to HD

So yeah, i basically King of Emulation haha !!, its why i am always looking for new stuff to add to my folders.

Last edited by americanwolf69,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OmDRetro @ OmDRetro:
    @Xdqwerty HM...

If the cat girl leaves, my kokoro dies a little.

If I piss off the cat grill friend, I get no food and he's likely to grill me.

There's just no winning here 😂
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OmDRetro, good point
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Anyone play Little Kitty, Big City?
    My kitty was watching me play. <3 <3 <3
    its a game that came out a few days ago. Its on Game Pass too.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot it down.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed...