Translator and romhacker wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I know this area is for rom translations but I'd like to try.

I've recently managed to find the Endless Frontier manga - I think no scanlation group has done this title yet and it's pretty short (7 chapters). I got it because I like the art and character designs in general but raws could prove useful to translate so the people interested in it get to enjoy it.

Since there was a translation group for the game before it got released in english, I think there might be translators still interested in it enough to translate the manga, if possible. I have some Photoshop skills and I'm able to edit the scans if someone stands up for translating them.

The manga is full of action scenes and the kanji have furigana besides them, I think it's going to be kind of an easy time for the translator
yay.gif

If you got interested, simply reply to the topic or PM me.
Thanks in advance!

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
I know this area is for rom translations but I'd like to try.

I've recently managed to find the Endless Frontier manga - I think no scanlation group has done this title yet and it's pretty short (7 chapters). I got it because I like the art and character designs in general but raws could prove useful to translate so the people interested in it get to enjoy it.

Since there was a translation group for the game before it got released in english, I think there might be translators still interested in it enough to translate the manga, if possible. I have some Photoshop skills and I'm able to edit the scans if someone stands up for translating them.

The manga is full of action scenes and the kanji have furigana besides them, I think it's going to be kind of an easy time for the translator
yay.gif

If you got interested, simply reply to the topic or PM me.
Thanks in advance!
It seems somebody has already scanlated ch 1(not sure how good or bad of one it is though)
http://daitrombe.net/book/show?book_id=20797

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
nugundam0079 said:
I would like to take a look at it!
Scanning is a very time-consuming job, sir. It also means I'll need to cut all the pages apart for a proper scanning - I'm only going do the scans if someone's able to translate it.
If you just want to look I'd recomend, like myself, just buy the manga instead, so you can support the mangaka
happy.gif

QUOTE(Pimpmynintendo @ May 19 2009, 02:36 PM) It seems somebody has already scanlated ch 1(not sure how good or bad of one it is though)
http://daitrombe.net/book/show?book_id=20797
Yeah, those are scans from the serialized version which the pages are currently printed on a blue, lighter tint, instead of black tint which is easier on the eyes. The tankouhon version I got doesn't have those impact phrases all over the art (like "The comic from the RPG born from the DNA of..."). In my opinion the book one is just better than the serialized one.
As far as I know, no one continued the translation of the manga. Also, the source just uploaded up to chapter 4 while I got the full story and even an "omake" of sorts at the end of the manga.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1