Pendulum of souls!
OP
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Has there be more research about this? Most of the posts about this issue says eShop look for pirated DLC content and deletes it which is not completely true.

As far as I know DLCs are getting deleted in a kind of random fashion depending on each person, in my case, DLC for games like FE:A, Smash 3DS, Dual Destinies and others are not being deleted (I haven't brought DLC for those games before either) when I enter eShop, but for many others at least the Smash DLC is being deleted whenever someone enters eShop.

I'm mostly interested in the Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC, in my case eShop deletes it when I log in. I compared my decTitleKey with somebody who claims he keeps his DLC whenever he enters eShop, we have exactly the same titlekeys for the USA game, dlc and update, and both the dlc and update are valid keys according to PlaiCDN (the game being the only invalid, sadly it's still not in the online community list), so I don't think it is related to the tickets.

Does anybody knows more about this? And while yeah, I could just not go to the eShop anymore I'd rather find a solution for this instead of patching the problem. (And since with all the development towards tickets I use eShop fairly often).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxvzFnWCu0