Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well screw it i'm just gonna put it up, i'll remake the rules section too

Edit: screwed around with the numbers a bit, i think the merge mainly helped out the games section, it was kinda lacking before

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
As a game I still play from time to time with the amazing Puzzlemaniak ( even is the online mode is now dead and for Apple devices only it stays an amazing piece of code).

It is the port of the marvelous Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection on Nintendo DS. All 27 games are ported on NDS: Tents, Dominosa, Mines, Bridges, Light Up (aka Akari), Pattern (aka Picross), Net (aka Netwalk), Untangle (aka Planarity), Sudoku (aka Solo), Galaxies, Slitherlink (aka Loopy), Blackbox, Mastermind (aka Guess), Map, Filling, Solitaire (aka Pegs), Sixteen, Fifteen, Slant, Rectangles, Netslide, Samegame, Unequal, Flip, Inertia, Twiddle and Pyramid (adaptation of Cube).

For utilities I like IkuReader, an ebook reader with up-to-date support, txt, epub and fb2 file formats, and of course UTF-8 text encoding, plus TTF fonts with an included android font and lot of options like dual screen, bookmarks, rotation... ( I added the gbatemp thread to my signature lately ).

+1 for DSLinux ;-)

edit: I would like to had the open source and powerfull DSchess ( filetrip link )... the only good Chess player for DS.

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 to DS2Key, and it doesn't just function as a mouse as your description says. It allows you to map any keyboard key to the DS buttons allowing you to use your DS as a wireless controller. I believe it also supports the guitar hero grip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1