Gaming [Essentials] Wii U games

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a WiiU when the Wind Waker HD bundle was released. I have had a blast with it although I wish there was more games. Although I am glad to see more are coming soon. I don't know if there is a limited on votes but I own 3 WiiU games and I would recommend all 3 of them.
List Below:
1+ Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
1+ Pikmin 3
1+ Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wind Waker is out as a download code for the Wii U ;)
I know. But this isn't a "look what I just bought :D" kind of thread, but one to recommend games to other players looking for good games (hence the rule of playing it for at least an hour).

mkdms14: there isn't a limit (okay, you can only vote for each game once). So if you're very satisfied with all games, there is no reason NOT to vote for them all. :)

Reactions: filfat

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Toki Tori

Unless you've played it to death on the Wii, PC, phone, etc, for $1.99 you can't go wrong here. Based on the PC version, so it has all the bonus levels and the rewind button. Had a blast playing it on just the gamepad even though I have it for Wii and phone.

Xabring

Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
+1 Assassin's Creed III

Long enough to make it worth, epic history (based on real history, no less), Loads of side quests, the variety of ways you can deal with guards, and best of all...THE SHIP FIGHTS!!!!!

never seen a sea ship fight so intense since 1997!!!

also, it is Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft's masterpiece!

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Super Mario 3D world.

Loving this and knowing I have just scratched the surface of this game ( yeah I played more than an hour by far) is an amazing feeling.

This feels fresh, like a whole new direction for mario games and it's great.

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Need For Speed: Most Wanted U

Criterion made a great game once again.

+1 Trine 2

And this game has gotten me back into platformers.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow checking this list and see only a few games I would be interested in. Anyone know if there are any good upcomming RPGs? Almost more interested in a Wii than the Wii u. (I think the Wii U is backwards compatible though. So I guess the Wii games would look better on the Wii u because of the digital output)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow checking this list and see only a few games I would be interested in. Anyone know if there are any good upcomming RPGs? Almost more interested in a Wii than the Wii u. (I think the Wii U is backwards compatible though. So I guess the Wii games would look better on the Wii u because of the digital output)
Erm...I don't want to sound rude, but would you please make a new thread about it? It will attract more views that way as well as keeping this thread from going off-topic (and harder to maintain).
Thanks. :)

Reactions: CrimzonEyed

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
+1 Super Mario 3D World
+1 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
+1 New Super Luigi U

+1 Mutant Mudds Deluxe (Platformer)
Play as a boy named Max as you use your hover pack and water gun to traverse 5 distinct areas (plus Ghost areas of all 20 stages) to defeat the alien Mudds once and for all. Also get 20 bonus stages after clearing the game hidden within the environment. There's actually about 80 stages all told.

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't vote yet, so some of these are oldies!

+1 Nintendo Land - I was underwhelmed at first, but the more time you put in the more fun you have with it
+1 New Super Mario Bros U - great fun, well designed levels etc. etc.; I'm sure you know what you are going to get here
+1 New Super Luigi U - a nice difficulty upgrade over the original, but be warned: the levels are shorter (99 sec stage limit!), however there are plenty of them
+1 Super Mario 3D World - really good fun, and much more than a 3D Land sequel. Polished, tight, excellent.
+1 Rayman Legends - sooo much content and really visually stunning, I should have picked it up sooner!

I'm also getting a kick out of these:

+1 Need for Speed: Most Wanted U - Criterion really know what they are doing with racers!
+1 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - will pacify me until Mario Kart 8 arrives...
+1 Nano Assault Neo - great little twin-stick shmup with co-op

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye