On a side note: Buffon
bow.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this might sound like a dumb question but how is everyone outside of Europe watching it? I'm assuming it's the web but was curious if it was actually being shown on TV in any other countries.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
I know this might sound like a dumb question but how is everyone outside of Europe watching it? I'm assuming it's the web but was curious if it was actually being shown on TV in any other countries.
its on two local sports channels where i live (tsn and the score) and its shown in about 3 other non-english channels lol. so lots of choices for me ^^

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
da_head said:
TrolleyDave said:
its on two local sports channels where i live (tsn and the score) and its shown in about 3 other non-english channels lol. so lots of choices for me ^^

That's pretty cool, I figured it was a Europe only thing for TV. Good to hear football's becoming that popular overseas as well! Do you ever get any other matches being shown besides like the Euro and World Cup stuff?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
ESPN + ESPN 2 here. Even regular TV shows some matches.

Premier League on Fox Sports
Bundesliga on a Mexican sports channel
Serie A on ESPN as well as all the big UEFA cups.
Sadly La Liga is only shown on satellite
frown.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
lagman said:
Yeah, pretty much the only big sport here
tongue.gif

lmao It's the best sport anyway!
tongue.gif
I still remember the World Cup in Mexico (yeah I know, I'm an old man!) it was one of my favourites. Great football but also some of the best fans and after game carnivals I've seen.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
da_head said:
TrolleyDave said:

That's pretty cool, I figured it was a Europe only thing for TV. Good to hear football's becoming that popular overseas as well! Do you ever get any other matches being shown besides like the Euro and World Cup stuff?

yeah, they show games from time to time (like manchester united and such) but i'm not too interested in those tbh, so i don't really see wats on haha.

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:

Well, I watch free on the web, though I can't provide a link because I assume it's illegal.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mars said:
TrolleyDave said:

Well, I watch free on the web, though I can't provide a link because I assume it's illegal.

Don't worry I get it on TV.

Tigro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Netherlands destroyed France - but looking at their first match (3:0 against Italy) there was no point in thinking it wouldn't happen. I thought it'd be 3:1 for Dutches and I was almost right
smile.gif
There is no doubt that Holland is the best team playing in the tournament.

Hmm.. Let's assume Germany will make a mistake and they'll lose with Austria 0:1. Then, Poland will win 2 (or 3!) to nil with half-reserve Croatia. Then, quarter-finals against Portugal - we beat them in the qualification phase, so why not now?
smile.gif
Croatia wins their quarter-final match as well and we meet again in semi-finals. In penalties, we win 3:1 and we have final against Netherlands
biggrin.gif
Interesting scenario, isn't it?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT