[Europe + restrictions] Monster Hunter 3 3DS, own a copy, get a copy free

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea I'm hoping it may be a typo or something as would be great for people being able to give there friends a free copy of a game so they can play with them.

Also I wonder if you get the game for free, registering it on your account if it counts towards the So Many Games Promotion LOL

If it's true, how sorry can you feel for the people who registered it yesterday? ha ha. I hope it's a typo, or at least they reduce the time frame.
It should count towards it, I don't see why not, but if not doesn't matter for me anyway. I'm gonna buy AC:NL and with that, get DK;CR 3D, if I get MH3U registered instead and it counts, I'll just have more club nintendo points at the end of the day ;)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
If it's true, how sorry can you feel for the people who registered it yesterday? ha ha. I hope it's a typo, or at least they reduce the time frame.
It should count towards it, I don't see why not, but if not doesn't matter for me anyway. I'm gonna buy AC:NL and with that, get DK;CR 3D, if I get MH3U registered instead and it counts, I'll just have more club nintendo points at the end of the day ;)

Nintendo sure knows how to please the British & Europeans

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So in a nutshell

Friend must buy the game.
Other friend must buy and register a 3DS XL console and then ask the first friend for the code.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it? I can't decide between this or Donkey Kong Country Returns. I tried the Wii version but because it was one of a pile of games in my Wii's HDD, I only gave it 30 minutes before I thought, "screw this. I can't put in the hours. What's the next game?"

Don't pay attention to Emigre. He's a massive new weeaboo. It's sad that he's turned to the dark side.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My 3DS XL is still unregistered, so if any European has a MH3 free code, I can offer 10€ and two Club Nintendo points codes (Shinobi, The Sims 3) :D

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Still haven't registered my 3DS, though it's got more to do with the fact that Finland is still missing Club Nintendo in any form. I don't count the forums set up to be CN in any way, if someone was thinking about them..

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess everyone'd like to be on the receiving end of that promotion.
I'm not to fond of selling codes though :/ who knows if the code even works?

anyway, if anyone got a code for free, I'd be happy to try out how strict they really are with the 3ds register date 'D

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well a nice gbatemper is gonna give me the HM code :D but I still need the 3DS Register Code.
Awww... I shouldn't have registered my XL last year >.>

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Seems I meet the criteria of the donor, I can help one of you out.

So if you are eligible to receive the game post in this thread, the winning name to be picked from a hat.

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'm hoping it may be a typo or something as would be great for people being able to give there friends a free copy of a game so they can play with them.

Also I wonder if you get the game for free, registering it on your account if it counts towards the So Many Games Promotion LOL

Doesn't seem like it will. Number 5 in Terms and conditions

"Product registrations for the participation in this promotion cannot be combined with other promotions."

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still haven't registered my 3DS, though it's got more to do with the fact that Finland is still missing Club Nintendo in any form. I don't count the forums set up to be CN in any way, if someone was thinking about them..

register a Dutch/german/UK account in any case then ^o^ If anything else sell the code or give it away.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

If you're gonna give it away then I would gladly accept it :)

Metalik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If someone is generous, give me the Recommendation Code, please, I recently bougth new 3DS XL Pikachu Edition and still not activated it (I still have the Club Nintendo Booklet from it), so it would work for me, if you don't have friends with new consoles or just don't have a new console on hands. I really want to play Monster Hunter with my friends. Oh, and as you can see, I'm from Russia, and we have working Club Nintendo.

1ManClan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone has an extra code I'd be very thankful for a code. My daughter has been begging me for this game, but times are to hard right now for me to purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: super monkey ball