[Europe + restrictions] Monster Hunter 3 3DS, own a copy, get a copy free

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3DS XL is still unregistered, so if any European has a MH3 free code, I can offer 10€ and two Club Nintendo points codes (Shinobi, The Sims 3) :D

I'm getting MH3 Ultimate later this month, so I'll be willing to trade my code for Shinobi or the 10 euros.:lol:

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
[...]. Number 5 in Terms and conditions

"Product registrations for the participation in this promotion cannot be combined with other promotions."

that's some bad news, I already used my registration code (with 2 other games) to get the free game promotion (3 games registered in a list of 8 games, one free game in the same list).

phil3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys :)

I'm new here ^_^
if anyone has a 3DS code collecting dust I would much appreciate it if you give it away :)
just send me a PM :D

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any of you guys have a extra code for the "so many games" promotion that you don't really need?

I would like to trade my recommendation code of MH3U for some super mario or other game. Feel free to PM me anyway even if you don't have that code, I'm open to all type of trades that involves games!
Its for EU accounts only
I'm willing to trade my code for 2 codes of the so many games promotion, that way I can get one game out of it, it's a win win situation, you get one game for free and me too...

I'd pay with an E-shop card or ss ^_^ Just talk to me if you're somewhat interested in a trade :)
Pm me if you wanna make some kind of trade

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Hate to say it to so many people...
But America have been confirmed to be NOT compatible with this promotion, it says so on the Promotion.
I do have a code on me, but this will be used tomorrow by my friend who is getting a new 3DS XL, and thus will allow him to use the game.
Sorry guys, Can't give out codes to Americans it seems.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand, isn't Monster Hunter bigger over in the UK than it is here in North America? It seems like it would make more sense, to promote the game by offering it to North America. You take a smaller hit on sales by giving out free versions. Just seems weird to me.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Believe me if I wasn't giving my code away to my friend whom I know will really enjoy the game.
I might well have done a little draw to see who would have been the lucky member on here to get the code... Sorry guys, HOWEVER if a promotion similar arises and I already have the game promoted then there might very well be a draw again.
(Also I hope you like my signature I made, Made it from scratch in photoshop.)

Adder74

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Has anyone a promotional code for Monster Hunter? I tried to get it yesterday but to no avail. I hope someone will help me out - hell, I could trade it for a couple of pin-codes.

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone a promotional code for Monster Hunter? I tried to get it yesterday but to no avail. I hope someone will help me out - hell, I could trade it for a couple of pin-codes.

See the Pm I sent you, maybe we can do a deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH