XP
Country
Sweden
Mazor said:
noONE said:
Well, mine is the emblem for the Sci-Fi show "Stargate SG-1"
This show is the shame of Sweden.

Uhm.. what?
it's not made in sweden.. it got no swedish actors.. so what are you saying..?
if you're trying to say, that you don't like the show.. fine, i find it very amusing, and well thought.
if i'd guess, you probably haven't even seen an episode of it..

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
noONE said:
Mazor said:
noONE said:
Well, mine is the emblem for the Sci-Fi show "Stargate SG-1"
This show is the shame of Sweden.

Uhm.. what?
it's not made in sweden.. it got no swedish actors.. so what are you saying..?
if you're trying to say, that you don't like the show.. fine, i find it very amusing, and well thought.
if i'd guess, you probably haven't even seen an episode of it..
No, just no. This show is the shame of Sweden. And Yes I have seen more then one episode of it, seeing as it airs over 9000 times per week its hard not to.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
QUOTE said:
No, just no. This show is the shame of Sweden. And Yes I have seen more then one episode of it, seeing as it airs over 9000 times per week its hard not to.

... that doesn't make it "the shame of sweden".. sure it's a bit repitive that they're airing it at TV (on a minor channel) every night, over and over again.. but i downloaded every season anyway.. so i don't care about the TV airings..
Fine, you don't like it, don't watch it..
sorry for being off topic.. just had to defend my love
wub.gif
rolleyes.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
My mii, transformed into superlagman by SpikeyNDS, transformed into superzyggylagman because I was bored yesterday and because I love David Bowie.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
noONE said:
QUOTE said:

... that doesn't make it "the shame of sweden".. sure it's a bit repitive that they're airing it at TV (on a minor channel) every night, over and over again.. but i downloaded every season anyway.. so i don't care about the TV airings..
wub.gif
rolleyes.gif
Actually it airs it several times every day on more then one channel. Also, I don't see how TV6, a channel that everyone in the country has regardless of whether they want it or not, is a minor channel. They air it several times a day. Basically if you'd go and ask a random person what they were planning on doing this evening they'd say "Why, watching Stargate SG-1 together with my friends/family/randompersonifindonthestreet of course.". Our society is collapsing.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@ Mazor
Lol, you live in a stargate tight society i see
smile.gif
i wish it was like that where i live
tongue.gif

i've only seen it at TV6 tho, and yes they have a repeat show at the morning, and then the "new" one at the evening.. also TV6 is minor in comparison to the other big channels, sure everyone has it, but it doesn't got the same budget/viewers as the other channels.
(very off topic, let's just end this discussion.. if you really wish to continue this.. PM me..)

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Mazor said:
noONE said:
QUOTE said:

wub.gif
rolleyes.gif
Actually it airs it several times every day on more then one channel. Also, I don't see how TV6, a channel that everyone in the country has regardless of whether they want it or not, is a minor channel. They air it several times a day. Basically if you'd go and ask a random person what they were planning on doing this evening they'd say "Why, watching Stargate SG-1 together with my friends/family/randompersonifindonthestreet of course.". Our society is collapsing.

God both of you just shut up! Completely off topic -.-

Anyhow, my avi is link from Phantom hourglass/wind waker. I drew it on a tablet when i was bored, on msn, then i took a screenie, and PSed it. Anyhow, i like it because it looks like he's talking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8