Hacking EZ-FLASH Junior TestFlight

GASH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This has nothing to do with the Jr. version. There are no GBC colors for Pokemon Blue besides the random color palettes. Only Yellow has enhanced colors.

Last edited by GASH,

Xalusc

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
On 1.5. Any way to get the gbc colors for gb games like pokemon blue? Force gbc mode is selected on the pocket, and I confirmed its in gbc mode, as display mode options are gbc options
This has nothing to do with the EZ Flash itself.

Here, this is what you're looking for
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1385/

Reactions: zfreeman

TheBabyMaker97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for the post guys, but are there any news on a stable EZ flash Jr firmware that can run Pokemon Prism without any time warp ? From what I understood, there are a stable 1.05 fw that doesn't correct the problem, and a buggy RC that fixes it, but can go wrong if you dont use a fast enough micro SD. An unpade will ever be released on the official website ? I still read the RC message. Thanks in advice

Dwaalspoor98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for the post guys, but are there any news on a stable EZ flash Jr firmware that can run Pokemon Prism without any time warp ? From what I understood, there are a stable 1.05 fw that doesn't correct the problem, and a buggy RC that fixes it, but can go wrong if you dont use a fast enough micro SD. An unpade will ever be released on the official website ? I still read the RC message. Thanks in advice
Like you said, patience and time will only tell if it ever happens, re-asking probably doesn't help ;)

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
I am having an issue ever since I got my ez flash junior, regardless of the firmware, after saving on any game (pokemon for example) upon resetting/rebooting it'll backup the save but it will stay stuck on the backup save screen forever until I reset the console again.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Whole lotta love

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I open up my cart? I have barely used this thing but I get a battery dry error every time I boot and keep losing saves.
I have unscrewed the one screw on the back but it's not coming open.

GASH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do I open up my cart? I have barely used this thing but I get a battery dry error every time I boot and keep losing saves.
I have unscrewed the one screw on the back but it's not coming open.
Just like any other GB cardridge. Unscrew it and slide it open. No big deal.

Tennstrong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, considering the ez flash jr, though frankly as I already own all the official GBC pokemon games Prism is a large appeal (some of you sighing already I know) so I have been reading posts since build 0918 was posted. People seem to have varying reports of how compatible it is under the current build (ranging from ~'works fine but there is a slight shift over #xyz days' to 'still unstable issues').

I wanted to ask those of you on the current build (ideally also using a c10), how impacted is the experience?
[possibly on a scale of: (1) - unplayable, (2) playable but gamebreaking/massive rtc issues, (3) playable, but save/rtc monitoring is a drain to keep track of,(4) playable with minor rtc drift (5) no issues whatsoever]

DelcGreg

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have had a problem for several weeks.
The message "warning battery dry" is displayed. I replaced the battery in the flashcard but that didn't change anything.
What to do ?
Thanks for your help !

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have had a problem for several weeks.
The message "warning battery dry" is displayed. I replaced the battery in the flashcard but that didn't change anything.
What to do ?
Thanks for your help !
The developers don't give a sh*t about anything anymore. The EZ Flash Junior seems to be the bastard child of the family.

Real huge bummer if so, I just had the "Battery Dry!"-notification also come lately, which is worrying me.

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I had no problems with swapping the battery in mine, it just worked.

Went to do mine as well today - but I guess what we meant is that updates move VERY slowly for this particular flash cart... though I guess there's been some progress now that I've seen.

GASH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-junior-testflight.558875/post-9638149
The beta firmware posted here is only a few months old, it works fine for me.
Buggy beta firmware doesn't count. Only stable official releases.

Btw. it's more than two and a half years since "Kernel 1.05e and Firmware 5 Release Candidate" came out and taken down again. I don't know how old "Kernel 1.04e and Firmware 4" is. But it takes way too long for the next official realease to come out.

If you are fine with beta versions, good for you.

thegododeath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Buggy beta firmware doesn't count. Only stable official releases.

Btw. it's more than two and a half years since "Kernel 1.05e and Firmware 5 Release Candidate" came out and taken down again. I don't know how old "Kernel 1.04e and Firmware 4" is. But it takes way too long for the next official realease to come out.

If you are fine with beta versions, good for you.
Oh

Last edited by thegododeath,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next