Hacking EZ PS4 Downporter - Downport any PS4 Game to 5.05 with a few clicks - No HEX Edit

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
Nice, thx for the work.
Does a downported game have any problems if it is later played on 6.72 ?
Also, does someone know if there is a write up why games with a higher FW required than HEN can't be dumped?
You are welcome. Technically it should work fine on 6.72 too. But, from what I have heard after updating to 6.72, you'd have to anyways, reinstall 5.05 games.

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are welcome. Technically it should work fine on 6.72 too. But, from what I have heard after updating to 6.72, you'd have to anyways, reinstall 5.05 games.
I think I read somewhere (maybe a post in KiiWiis AIO) that there is some knd of tool that would serve as an activator. Need to look this up again.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to downport ONLY the updates for the games so we would not have to touch the original V1.00 PKG and only downport the newest version.pkg?

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
would it be possible to downport ONLY the updates for the games so we would not have to touch the original V1.00 PKG and only downport the newest version.pkg?

I don't have an update file yet to check. That could be a project I could work on later.

Reactions: naddel81

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
copied from other thread... getting mixed up hehe

Hi n00b404... It created the .pkg fine, but it wouldn't install using pkg sender 1.2 - remote package installer. It failed at 19.901GB each time. Tried 3 times. Currently sending to slow USB 2.0 so will test installing through that rather than over LAN.

I did notice that the right.sprx in the about folder cannot be downported on your app. Apparently it needs to be downported too ? I'm currently downporting days gone so will try to install that over LAN to see if that works (again it had a right.sprx, which hasn't been downported - maybe that causes install issue?)

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
copied from other thread... getting mixed up hehe

Hi n00b404... It created the .pkg fine, but it wouldn't install using pkg sender 1.2 - remote package installer. It failed at 19.901GB each time. Tried 3 times. Currently sending to slow USB 2.0 so will test installing through that rather than over LAN.

I did notice that the right.sprx in the about folder cannot be downported on your app. Apparently it needs to be downported too ? I'm currently downporting days gone so will try to install that over LAN to see if that works (again it had a right.sprx, which hasn't been downported - maybe that causes install issue?)

I will include the option to downport all sprx files in the next version i.e., a one click Downporter. I am pretty close, I believe. I just wish I had a faster computer. Anyone care to donate? :rofl2:

Reactions: tusk99 and Ody1977

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
I need a faster computer :rofl2: and as for the sprx files, @Ody1977 can you attach the sprx file here? I will look into it and send it back to you. Then continue to Step 3.

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need a faster computer :rofl2: and as for the sprx files, @Ody1977 can you attach the sprx file here? I will look into it and send it back to you. Then continue to Step 3.
How do i upload it for you ? I have the days gone right.sprx here. They always seem to be in /about.

You still using unfself or selfutil? Could the issue be with unfself ?

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
How do i upload it for you ? I have the days gone right.sprx here. They always seem to be in /about.

Oh! Never mind. I have it with me. Will look into it.

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea

Hey, I just PMed you the modified right.sprx. After compilation, please let me know if it works. If it does, I can incorporate it into the 1 click Downporter.

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I just PMed you the modified right.sprx. After compilation, please let me know if it works. If it does, I can incorporate it into the 1 click Downporter.
I've downloaded the file. What game is this right.sprx from? They are unique to each game aren't they?

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
I could sponsor a core i5 from 4th generation with an 120gig SSD. but I doubt that it beats your current config.
That would be an upgrade from my mobile i5 5th gen anyways. But, anyways, it's a lot of trouble shipping and all. I really appreciate the gesture. I am in a tough situation IRL. Such a gesture in itself is endearing. God bless you man.

But I do accept donations via Ko-fi.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be an upgrade from my mobile i5 5th gen anyways. But, anyways, it's a lot of trouble shipping and all. I really appreciate the gesture. I am in a tough situation IRL. Such a gesture in itself is endearing. God bless you man.

But I do accept donations via Ko-fi.
ko-fi? do you accept paypal?

noob404

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guinea
ko-fi? do you accept paypal?
I believe Ko-fi does.
I feel guity now. By even mentioning that I accept donations, I have made it look like I do it for just the money. Sorry man. Please donate if you feel like I am doing something good and if you like to support me - https://ko-fi.com/noob404
No hard feelings even if you don't feel like it. As I already said, the gesture is all that matters to me.

Reactions: KiiWii

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When we dump our own games and updates how do we convert them into pkg files. Is there a way to get this do it for us as well or something to could add as a feature

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol