Hacking EZ4 arrival for me!!! Defective?

kryptkillor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey,

I just received the EZ 4 lite and wanted to know if you put it in the DS, will it still boot up without the memory card? I tried everything, with and without and it shows black screen on GBA mode. If its NDS mode, I used superkey and it stays on white screen, didn't bother with the flash yet. Anyone know what I did wrong or is it defective.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey,

I just received the EZ 4 lite and wanted to know if you put it in the DS, will it still boot up without the memory card? I tried everything, with and without and it shows black screen on GBA mode. If its NDS mode, I used superkey and it stays on white screen, didn't bother with the flash yet. Anyone know what I did wrong or is it defective.

You most likely need a memory card. After you get a memory card, make sure to upgrade to the newest loader so it works with your Superkey.

kryptkillor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
very strange, it works before, i could boot up just now 2 times, then after i do the kernel update, it now happens again
black screen, doesnt boot up

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
re-run the firmware update.. take out passcard and hold the 'r' button on power up. If you get a blank screen, leave it for a minute as somebody reported that when updating the firmware on their ez4 lite they had only a black screen, but it did update.

kryptkillor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did it, still doesnt work. with Superkey, it left with white screen, and just booting up from GBA mode, it left with black screen. Guess ill try to flash my lite

VomitOnLino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did it, still doesnt work. with Superkey, it left with white screen, and just booting up from GBA mode, it left with black screen. Guess ill try to flash my lite
If you used a passkey this is the standard behaviour, my ez4l didn't work with my passkey either - but since I have flashed my dsl now it works like a charm.

kryptkillor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
know what, I dont think I will buy from Winsunx anymore. First the supercard mini defective, now this. And they claim that they tested before shipping. Anyone know where to get the DS lite flashme version that is still active? Mainsite is still down for the file.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you boot up without the microsd in, it should still boot, but give you a message saying "cannot find ez-disk" or something to that effect. So something is definitely wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: