XP
Country
Wizzerzak said:
GundamXXX said:
BlueStar said:
Seafood. With archives, yo.

You archive your pizza?
ohmy.gif

lol yh he's zipped it all up and shoved it in his PC, so now we know if he suddenly complains his computer isn't working.

OT: Oh, i also like Dominos pizza but still not as nice as pizza express
no, he zipped it up with winrar and password protected it so no one steals his fav pizza.
too bad he got really hungry due to the snow in england and couldn't go to dominos to get his pizza. so he tried accessing his fav pizza on his pc but he forgot his password. (no cRARk doesn't work)
laugh.gif

mooseburglar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone heard of Solos pizza? They're only in Minnesota in the TC suburbs.

Anyway, The White Hen at Solos gives me the desire to live.

Check it out if you can.
4619766047_80ea91617b.jpg

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Dter ic said:
Wizzerzak said:
GundamXXX said:
BlueStar said:
Seafood. With archives, yo.

You archive your pizza?
ohmy.gif

lol yh he's zipped it all up and shoved it in his PC, so now we know if he suddenly complains his computer isn't working.

OT: Oh, i also like Dominos pizza but still not as nice as pizza express
no, he zipped it up with winrar and password protected it so no one steals his fav pizza.
too bad he got really hungry due to the snow in england and couldn't go to dominos to get his pizza. so he tried accessing his fav pizza on his pc but he forgot his password. (no cRARk doesn't work)
laugh.gif

rmfao
rofl.gif

but you forgot, get got a virus that told him his pc was at risk of malnutrition and that it was absolutely necessary that he bought this new program, so he bought it and all it did was cost him £199 and screw up his PC, it then opened up his
ohnoes.png
\\ drive and it spilt mushed up pizza all over the floor with purple bit of viruses in it.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Wizzerzak said:
rmfao
rofl.gif

but you forgot, get got a virus that told him his pc was at risk of malnutrition and that it was absolutely necessary that he bought this new program, so he bought it and all it did was cost him £199 and screw up his PC, it then opened up his
ohnoes.png
\\ drive and it spilt mushed up pizza all over the floor with purple bit of viruses in it.
what kind of rouge program woluld want a pc to thow up
wtf.gif

he should of gone to Mushroom Kingdom security, Mario's the expert no wait Mario's busy in New retro mario bros so hes away. luckily Yoshi's there as backup to save his pc

the purple virus must be the internets form of "cold weather" like -10 degrees ceceus

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Mazor said:
Harumy said:
Hawaiian!!! ALWAYS!
bow.gif

i dont get why people put hamburguers, cod and stuff like that... it's just
wtf.gif
Putting pineapple, like on Hawaiian, is just
wtf.gif
as well.

Personally I like the ham more than the pineapple on the pizza, but as a combination I find it great. Especially Panago's Hawaiian pizza.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My favorite pizza is our local "Pizza Haalderen".
It has fruit, paprika, egg, kebab, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, and yeah even pineapple, and maybe some other stuff I forgot...
Sometimes they change the pizza a little bit, like sometimes there's no egg or pineapple.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, pizzas are different everywhere in the world... This is my favourite called Vesuvio. It's just ham (cheese and tomato sauce)... and I LOVE to add extra olives (green OR black, doesn't matter)... and this is how it looks, and it's very often this large
ohmy.gif

pizza.jpg

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Canonbeat234 said:
My friend told me that females don't eat pizza, they eat salads and tofu. LOL

I LOVE pizza, that is just girls obsessed with their body... They don't know that you can all you want, if you do it wisely...

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Harumy said:
Canonbeat234 said:

I LOVE pizza, that is just girls obsessed with their body... They don't know that you can all you want, if you do it wisely...
wacko.gif
I'm having a hard time understanding this... maybe google translate does not work too well on Portuguese.
unsure.gif

BTW, it is kinda easy for you to say, some girls have REALLY high metabolism, so they can be thin no matter how much they it. Unfortunately that is not true for all girls. However, girls need to realize that they do not need to be stick thin to be attractive. You shouldn't be with guys that judge you simply by your size in the first place.

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Westside said:
Harumy said:
Canonbeat234 said:

wacko.gif
I'm having a hard time understanding this... maybe google translate does not work too well on Portuguese.
unsure.gif

BTW, it is kinda easy for you to say, some girls have REALLY high metabolism, so they can be thin no matter how much they it. Unfortunately that is not true for all girls. However, girls need to realize that they do not need to be stick thin to be attractive. You shouldn't be with guys that judge you simply by your size in the first place.

*you can eat
Sorry, you don't need to be mean, just missed one word
cry.gif

I agree with you when you say "However, girls need to realize that they do not need to be stick thin to be attractive.", but they do :\

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Harumy said:
Westside said:
Harumy said:
Canonbeat234 said:

wacko.gif
unsure.gif

*you can eat
Sorry, you don't need to be mean, just missed one word
cry.gif

I agree with you when you say "However, girls need to realize that they do not need to be stick thin to be attractive.", but they do :\
Awww... I was just kidding, I didn't think you would cry, lol.

QUOTE(sonknuck23 @ Dec 22 2010, 06:12 PM)
I just ordered pizza, waiting for it now.

Greasy ghetto pizza, Extra cheese, bacon, beef. Dope
At MTL? Where do you order at? Osti...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw