ROM Hack FE: Fates Cipher DLC

Daniel Sahr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! There has been a pretty big Fates scene here recently and I wanted to ask a question. Is it possible to add these DLC characters into the US version without having advanced tools , or do I need to downgrade. On a related note, do they work online like regular units, or will they have other weird effects like the other custom DLC. Thanks!

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! There has been a pretty big Fates scene here recently and I wanted to ask a question. Is it possible to add these DLC characters into the US version without having advanced tools , or do I need to downgrade. On a related note, do they work online like regular units, or will they have other weird effects like the other custom DLC. Thanks!
Yesterday I did a test I had the cipher dlc on a jpn save added them to my log book and imported that save to a is game and there were not in the log book.

king sammich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would guess that the dlc is region specific without any sort of editing magic. Simply based on the way dlc's are detected by individual games. However, it should be possible to either create NFC spoofs of the cards in the Cipher packs, or just dump the actual data that those cards add to the game. I don't have access to those, but if someone does have those cards, I could give it a go.

Necrojinsei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check "That iso site" and you'll find a DLC pack with all of the dlc including the US changed Cipher DLC. I currently have all of them in my save as well as Fredrick, Chrom, Lissa, Garon, Sumeragi, and MIkoto.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody?