astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Awwwww...you are cute.

I just fell asleep back in the car when I got mine done. So tired from worrying the last day and ended up "zzzzzzzzz"ing for the car ride home.

Be safe, heal quickly!

Don't forget - yoghurt, jello, jellies, oatmeal and soup are good to eat!
biggrin.gif

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
P/S your family is awesome. I never get told by my dad that I have a mouth full of shit when I'm usually always talking shit.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Pinned due to hilarity.

rofl.gif
Yay. Now everyone can enjoy this video.
I agree that you were very adorable in your drug-addled state as you had no idea what was going on. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it me or did I understand you more with the tissue in?
tpi.gif

imshortandrad said:
Anyone can pull them off. ;D

I don't know, I guess I was just in the mood for mashed potatoes. Sounded better than jello and pudding.

Preston is my best friend Dangy!

imshortandrad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
My mom would have been horrified at my drunken speech if this had ever happened to me.
Your parents kinda rock.
yay.gif

My granny and dad took me in to the dentist. They laughed at me so hard. They are still laughing at me. xD

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I remember getting a tooth out when I was really young. Got a general anaesthetic because of my age. I threw up a couple of times on the way home. I remember it looking like the most rank sick ever...

Wisdom teeth suck, mine are coming through and there's not really enough room in my mouth for the teeth I have let alone these suckers -_-

imshortandrad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
I remember getting a tooth out when I was really young. Got a general anaesthetic because of my age. I threw up a couple of times on the way home. I remember it looking like the most rank sick ever...

Wisdom teeth suck, mine are coming through and there's not really enough room in my mouth for the teeth I have let alone these suckers -_-

Yeah I had to get some fillings before my wisdom teeth were done and I got some of the 'happy gas.' That was nothing compared to this lol. And yes, wisdom teeth do suck.

And Depravo: You are so missing out.

D

Deleted User

Was looking for something to smile about this morning (it being 1:08 here, and me having nothing better to do
tongue.gif
). This definitely yeah, I want some happy pain meds for no apparent reason now... All I can remember when I had mine out was how incredibly freaking mellow I was, I totally couldn't walk straight XD

imshortandrad

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I2aven's_Sage said:
Was looking for something to smile about this morning (it being 1:08 here, and me having nothing better to do
tongue.gif
). This definitely yeah, I want some happy pain meds for no apparent reason now... All I can remember when I had mine out was how incredibly freaking mellow I was, I totally couldn't walk straight XD

Pain meds are definitely crazy! I couldn't even get up to try to walk. The only time I got up was to record the end of the video. xD

QUOTEDewd, I want fucking mashed potatoes and sleeping gas.

I think a lot of us do now.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap