ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright cool, now I can have the full Nohrian "army" in my game... it'll be just like Revelations. Now... how do I do that? Importing units?

Basically, yeah, try searching around the thread for the units, and search around the thread before you have any other questions. <.< The alternate way of doing it is hex editing, although it's a bit overwhelming getting in to it, at first.

Just search around the thread before asking anything else, though. I know there's over 100 pages, but recently, this thread has been getting multiples of the same questions that have already been answered. =w=

Dog wave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have a Kana on your safe, it is possible to change the mother (and father) via Hex editing... this is how I have a Soleil with Laslow as Mother AND Father! Mwahahahaaa.
  • Select to your Kana in the unit list, and click Open Hex Editor.
  • Look for the RawEndBlock field (Very last one.)
  • Change the value [at 01 column and 10 row] to 04.
    Basically, where I circled 42 (Velouria), change that to 04.
    331151-Screenshot%202016-08-28%2001.43.40.png
  • Last, but not least, hair color. Change Kana's hair color to 0xE6 C8 B4... OR WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE.
Column 03 and row 00 on RawEndBlock should be the father block, by the way.

Here's a slightly modified version of my Kana optimized for Felicia.

-- EDIT --
Now that I'm looking over my original Kana, she doesn't appear to have Wolfskin skills despite Velouria being the mother. asdf It's time to go grinding.

Regardless of path, yes, it is possible to add other units.
Oh thanks is there anyway i can change kana to have a different sibling?

DeferredGalaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh thanks is there anyway i can change kana to have a different sibling?

I thiiiiink that's automatic based on the sibling's parents. I made twin Kanas who have the same mother and father, and the game automatically made sibling supports between them (The actual conversation didn't happen, of course, since there was no actual conversation between them in the game's data, but they can support C, B, and A.), so I assume you'd have to give some other child unit the same parents as Kana, or at least a matching one like Corrin. Also note that this doesn't change who the actual parents are married to, you have to modify that separately.

Dog wave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thiiiiink that's automatic based on the sibling's parents. I made twin Kanas who have the same mother and father, and the game automatically made sibling supports between them (The actual conversation didn't happen, of course, since there was no actual conversation between them in the game's data, but they can support C, B, and A.), so I assume you'd have to give some other child unit the same parents as Kana, or at least a matching one like Corrin. Also note that this doesn't change who the actual parents are married to, you have to modify that separately.
Cool! and is it possible to make a list of all the parents numbers for me? i'm having a bit of trouble finding the parents i need for my kana's.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Selkie isn't able to be loaded in the editor. That's strange. Worked before..
Caeldori, Mitama, Asugi, Hisame, Shiro, Midori, Sophie... It's the majority of the children units. I can't use the cap all stats button either due to this issue. This is the oddest thing. I just got them, the most I've done is used an Offspring or Master Seal to promote them..
Edit: Gonna include the error logs.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at FEFTwiddler.Data.CharacterDatabase.GetByID(Character characterId)
at FEFTwiddler.Utils.StatUtil.CalculateStatCaps(Unit character)
at FEFTwiddler.GUI.ChapterData.MegacheatsMain.btnMaxStats_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1080.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
FEFTwiddler
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/preferred%20customer/Desktop/fates%20editor/FEFTwiddler.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.6.1081.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.

Last edited by Jewel724,

HollowKairos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been playing around with some character bytes and found a few random things out.
Let's have some fun then, shall we?
Um... This thing, once again, contains Revelation spoilers, so view at own risk?
http://imgur.com/a/CA77W

Edit~
04 for that 'Staff rank' byte activates only the staff use, probably best to only use that if you only want to use staves in whatever class, since I've no idea of what anything else will do so far.
How can I make another character the avatar like you did with Shiro? I searched in the thread but found nothing

Sorry for my bad english

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In the newest FEFTwiddler there's an option for setting flags, the flag titled 'Player' will do that.
...Although, sorry to say, that won't particularly work properly if you're not on Citra, on a 3DS it'll just crash the game.

Reactions: HollowKairos

HollowKairos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
In the newest FEFTwiddler there's an option for setting flags, the flag titled 'Player' will do that.
...Although, sorry to say, that won't particularly work properly if you're not on Citra, on a 3DS it'll just crash the game.
RIP my dream of having Candace as the avatar ;_;

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from still having that problem I mentioned earlier, I tried searching the thread for Nohrian units and I've had zero luck unless I overlooked it or didn't search correctly.

ToxicHD345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from still having that problem I mentioned earlier, I tried searching the thread for Nohrian units and I've had zero luck unless I overlooked it or didn't search correctly.
Try going on people's castle and them remove the einherjar and blue shield

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have the Amiibo .fe14unit files, yes. I have uploaded them in this thread. A simple search through the thread will allow you to find them.

I'm gonna search for it, thanks.
EDIT: Another question, will they shadowban me if I maximize the gold, Dragon Vein points or the food?
Also, will they shadowban me if I give Einherjar Xander a Siegfried?

Last edited by ultimatetemper,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna search for it, thanks.
EDIT: Another question, will they shadowban me if I maximize the gold, Dragon Vein points or the food?
Also, will they shadowban me if I give Einherjar Xander a Siegfried?
Quoting myself from this thread on the possible ways to get shadowbanned:
Close, but no dice. Shadowbans are the only bans given out directly through Fates, all other bans are likely console bans. What gets you shadowbanned: Enemy Only skills, weapons/staves/items, and classes; having more than a certain number of shapshifters (Kitsunes, Wolfskins, Nohr Prince/ss, and their promotions) on your team; forged weapons that cannot be forged (includes weapons like Raijinto and the Yatos, but doesn't include the S-rank weapons which are allowed to be forged); setting the bitflags for special weapon usage or staff usage and having those items equipped; and personal skills equipped as normal skills. Shadowbans are easily circumvented by reverting whatever change caused it. Ex: You put an enemy only weapon in the inventory of a unit in your party. Fix: place that weapon in the convoy. You will then be unshadowbanned.

On the subject of dlc skills, I think that they are all now marked as released as Bold Stance does not shadowban and it is unavailable in the US (which is the region of the copy I am playing). Classes on characters that can't have them normally doesn't matter at all (even if the character is the wrong gender). The only time is does matter is if the class is enemy only or if you have too many shapeshifters. Don't know about the dlc skills before the class thing. Sounds logical that it would be a shadowbannable offense, but with the silly things that are allowed we can't go by logic. Only testing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1