ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... Sadly I must have done something wrong, the file causes my homebrew to not load... and when I delete it to access homebrew then redownload it and try to open it the 3ds freezes.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... Sadly I must have done something wrong, the file causes my homebrew to not load... and when I delete it to access homebrew then redownload it and try to open it the 3ds freezes.
Give screenshots of your SD card root and your 3ds folder (NOT the Nintendo 3DS folder), please.

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.

Btw I deleted JKSM to check whether Homebrew launched now.

Attachments

• Root.png
    Root.png
    37 KB · Views: 229
  • 3DS Root.png
    3DS Root.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by VdeoGamer,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.

Btw I deleted JKSM to check whether Homebrew launched now.
Adding JKSM to your 3ds folder should not have prevented the Homebrew Launcher from loading. Re-add JKSM by merging the 3ds folder in the JKSM zip with the one you have now. Also try replacing the boot.3dsx with the latest one from the starter pack on smealum's website under Preparing your SD card (you'll have to extract it and go through two starter folders to find the boot.3dsx).

Also, I assume you're on 11.0. You can't use FBI or NASA on 11.0. If you're not on 11.0, you can downgrade to 9.2 and set up CFW.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I can't use FBI and NASA... they were there for my old 3DS. Thanks though, I will try that.

Thanks, it loaded now. Do I just export Extdata now?

Oh yea, got it to work. Thank you so much! Just to verify I delete all files except g_content, and then I import it right? Of course after making a backup and putting in the files.

Last edited by VdeoGamer,

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have save files they can spare me? I would like to just do some random experiments on characters, etc. Any path would work. Thank you in advance and let me know if you guess need help with anything. :)

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember someone mentioning how to fix this, but if a unit cannot go online even though it is legal and nothing is wrong how is it fixed? If no one can remember on the top of their head I will just search the best I can. I believe the original person had an issue with jacob...

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember someone mentioning how to fix this, but if a unit cannot go online even though it is legal and nothing is wrong how is it fixed? If no one can remember on the top of their head I will just search the best I can. I believe the original person had an issue with jacob...

Ok, after a few days of testing, im still having an issue where units with high stats give me an error.
Full list
Ignatius: Def 54
Benny: Def 53
Effie: Atk 50
Arthur: Atk 50
Keaton: My exception telling me something is wrong, highest stat is 48, matching my shiro, who still works
Charolette: Atk 52
Both Ikes: Atk 50 (raised one Ike over the last 2 days)
Velouria: Atk 49
only other thing i can see is each of them have Aether, but that shouldn't be an issue, since i got Aether legitamently
EDIT: Went online with no weapons, no skills, and the game still failed to connect, i've never touched Benny ever with the editor so i'm very confused, lol
FIGURED OUT MY ISSUE!!!!! lowered each stat by one and re maxed them and it recalibrated everything, all units work

This is the closest thing I could find after looking through the thread.

Reactions: VdeoGamer

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you! I'll give it a try. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wish I knew whether to re max them in the FEFTwiddler, or in game.

Reactions: Flystar

VdeoGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...
So I went through all 121 Units and I believe it may have something to do with stats, but I doubt it.
The results showed that only Merchants, Generals, Beserkers, Vanguards, Wolfssegners, and Great Knights cause problems...
However I was not able to test out the Lodestar, Ballistician, and the Witch Class.
I also noticed that no matter whether their starting class was something else if you reclass them in, or out of the game it will still cause the error.
Here are the Units that caused problems, and the hand written are all the units that worked. (Quality isn't good)
Last picture is just a picture that shows what I used to test it out. (Nothing Special) This is all I was able to discover of the error problem for certain units. Hope it helps. :)

I will let you know whether the reduce the stat by one solutions works.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did it work out? i feel the game may mark units with too high of a certain stat or potentially a high stat total exceeding what the game thinks is normal

I doubt the to much of one stat, or the stat total causes the problem.
The Selkie I show is Legal.
The Silas I show does not work.

I don't believe the fact that she holds I beaststone causes prolem either.

It might be worth mentioning to you that all the classes I mentioned have 65-70 Hp, but that probably has nothing to do with it.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    885.7 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    927.8 KB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    881.2 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 206

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.