ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

livipup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was able to figure out the issue! It's because I was attempting to use the save editor on a mac using WINE. There is a compatibility issue once you save the file and I guess it corrupts it. I was able to successfully edit my saves on my brother's PC though.

I have another problem, however. Does anyone experience the game crashing after the credits? The "arm11 core 0" error occurs after beating Endgame and the credits appear.
I just beat the game in Citra with no issue, but my 3DS isn't homebrewed so I'm not sure if playing on a console would cause additional issues.

mochiprincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the game in Citra with no issue, but my 3DS isn't homebrewed so I'm not sure if playing on a console would cause additional issues.
Hmm, I'll try it on my friend's non-homebrew 3DS and see if this solves the issue. Thanks!
Unforunately, this didn’t work for me either I tried playing Endgame on my brother’s 3DS which doesn’t have homebrew either and I still received the error to close the game. Thanks though!

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway to make a child paralogue available?

I want to recruit Dwyer (with Flora as his mother). The only issue is, the only way I know of to make his paralogue appear is by having Jakob S support with compatible female. Once the paralogue is created, math is done from both parents and their stats go into the child, along with the mother's hair color. That's all I know.

I also want to know if a child's available classes change if you change their parents hex code.

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, I just imported Izana into my Revelations save file, only to find out that he can't support (his box is grayed out, just like Gunter). And I can't chat with him in Private Quarters.

(Why am I always the guinea pig for things that go wrong beyond anyone's knowledge, or interest)

EDIT:
Apart from supports (since someone confirmed this on page 164), he actually does show up on the Private Quarters list (I don't know why I couldn't find his name before). And he appears around My Castle.

Last edited by Johnny2071,

Kami-sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The change log says it added a megacheat to unlock all buildings but I only see the megacheat to unlock statues. Am I missing something? And if not does anyone know how can I unlock all resource buildings with a hex editor?

Jokiir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really, REALLY need a way to mess with the BP / VP points. Has anyone figued out what that "Ratings" save is? (In the same place as "Chapter" and "Global" saves) This is basically the one thing I can't really do without online, as I'm using citra.

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requests:

-Add a parent/child editor to FEFTwiddler
-A way to remove certain unlocked supports from the library support log (I really hate Laslow's C-A support with Xander, and I do not want that stain on my save file).
-Also need to know if hex-pairing a unit with a Corrinsexual (or multiple pairings in general) screw with the ending credits (freezing, bricking, etc.) (similar to the issue another user is having that went unaddressed).

Last edited by Johnny2071,

Macocieto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry to bother, but i would ask one thing.
Can you replace Corrin with generic NPC?
I know that sounds weird, but I always wanted to beat Conquest Lunatic with pack of Nohrian nobodys and Corrin just stuck out like a sore thumb. I tried in the past to do something like that and in one instance i acctually was able to change Azura into playable main character, but i wasn't able to do that again for some reason, so here I am.
There are many cool thing that could help to make this memorable - Unique personals skills for my generic party, make them change portraits when they change class or ability to actually have supports between them (I mean just as a buffs, just with info about advancement to next level without dialogues), but I can live without it, but the thing I can't live with hoever is that bland anime protag - Seriously I just wanna generic Maid or Troubadour, so I can have unit that fit, is useful and will not break this game in half all by herself.

RabidBark

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a bond unit. I just turned a einherjar unit like Keaton into a Bond Unit. The bond unit won't have no hair,hair color, body build, and gender for model and portrait since there is no block for that. So it will have the generic portrait of the class it is. Note it won't have a portrait if you have it classed to classes like Nohr Noble since there is no generic portrait for it. Don't do this with a bond unit that was generated by the game or else it won't have the generic enemy portrait. ( No waifu witch too since it doesn't exist in the game, only in the DLC ;~; )
How do i change a character into a bond unit?

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry to bother, but i would ask one thing.
Can you replace Corrin with generic NPC?
I know that sounds weird, but I always wanted to beat Conquest Lunatic with pack of Nohrian nobodys and Corrin just stuck out like a sore thumb. I tried in the past to do something like that and in one instance i acctually was able to change Azura into playable main character, but i wasn't able to do that again for some reason, so here I am.
There are many cool thing that could help to make this memorable - Unique personals skills for my generic party, make them change portraits when they change class or ability to actually have supports between them (I mean just as a buffs, just with info about advancement to next level without dialogues), but I can live without it, but the thing I can't live with hoever is that bland anime protag - Seriously I just wanna generic Maid or Troubadour, so I can have unit that fit, is useful and will not break this game in half all by herself.
Far as I know without Corrin the game'll just break in very ugly ways. I haven't really done Fates stuff for a while though so I may be mis-remembering.

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will hex-pairing a unit with a Corrinsexual (or multiple pairings in general) screw with the ending credits (freezing, bricking, etc.) (similar to the issue mochiprincess is having that went unaddressed).

Macocieto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok - I was able to somehow (I don't really know what i'm doing) place Troubadour as playable character, and while there was some cool things like the fact that portrait was changing to class I was, the game became pretty much unplayble becauce every time game tried to show her dialogue (Like in weapon shop or on glowing tiles) instead of typical "..." game just crashed.
The funny thing is that this is a different outcome from Azura's one - On that save I made Corn into NPC and Azura into MU that still had a Corn Sprite (Different from NPC Corn, but sadly still Corn) but used Asura Map Sprite, model, voice (If I remember corectly), abiilities and supports (In that save I S rank Azura with Laslow and Corn with someone else, and after changing to Asura, Laslow was waiting in my house), and game was still playable becauce it treated my Azura as real Azura and NPC Corn as real Corn, so maybe there is still a way to make this work.

lampdemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to change Corrin/Kamui's alternate class with this tool? (The one you choose in the trait selection screen)

Edit: Found it. Uploaded pic for those who want to know, underlined in red.
A0 is Cavalier, which I think is the default.
4C is Ninja.

Attachments

• Class_hex.jpg
    Class_hex.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by lampdemon,

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the guinea pig that I am (since no one responds to my posts), I have more news to confirm:

-Changing a child unit's mother to one of the Corrinsexuals doesn't break the game.
-Ex: I paired Jakob up with Felicia, just to get Dwyer, then I changed the hex value for his mother to Flora (along with his hair color), and brought Jakob and Felicia down to A support. Dwyer actually can support up to A support with Flora, there's just no conversation (you get a "support achieved" message).
-You can also use that same mother again for another child recruit. I was able to pair Felicia with Silas (as intended), and was able to recruit Sophie with support with both parents as normal.
-Another tidbit: If you change a child's hair color to something not normally obtained in-game, My Room will use the default gray color (during this part of the game, Dwyer did not have Flora's hair color).
-I haven't gotten to the end credits yet, but everything else seems to work fine.

Reactions: lampdemon

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
-Ex: I paired Jakob up with Felicia, just to get Dwyer, then I changed the hex value for his mother to Flora (along with his hair color), and brought Jakob and Felicia down to A support. Dwyer actually can support up to A support with Flora, there's just no conversation (you get a "support achieved" message).

This in particular sounds familiar. uh...
Let's see...
Ah! Supports are automatically generated between parents, children, and siblings (If you have two child characters set with the same parents they're considered siblings just like that, handy), though these generated supports if not in the original game will be empty, like what you mentioned, this can also be used like if maybe you want to have bond units or something be the children of Ryoma.

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another tidbit: Flora!Dwyer can not only inherit Flora's modifiers, but her tertiary Dark Mage class as well (since they're both Butlers/Maids).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)