The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Klightx15 said:
lol! howd they remind u of linkin park?! XD these guys are waay too heavy to be compared to LP in my opinion

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Apr 28 2010, 11:48 PM) yeah im kinda interested in that conclusion as well.
I only listened to the third one, but the beginning of it kind of sounded like Linkin Park just a tiny bit, with the vocal effects and synth/keys.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
TDWP FTW said:
Klightx15 said:
lol! howd they remind u of linkin park?! XD these guys are waay too heavy to be compared to LP in my opinion

QUOTE(BortzANATOR @ Apr 28 2010, 11:48 PM) yeah im kinda interested in that conclusion as well.
I only listened to the third one, but the beginning of it kind of sounded like Linkin Park just a tiny bit, with the vocal effects and synth/keys.

That's my answer.

edit: actually, the first song had that guy singing like they do in Linkin Park. Yes this band is heavier than LP but just hearing the soft vocal parts immediately reminded me of LP. heehee

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
#5661 said:
Not too bad... I've certainly heard worse.
I hate bands like BFMV with all these little emo kiddies who think they're 'fuck1ng br00tal d00d' with their queer little fringes and watered-down music. It shouldn't even be classed as metal.
This band kind of gave me that image, but not to a huge extent. Instrumentally I think they're okay... not too great vocally... but then, better than other bands.
I don't see what's bad about BFMV, seriously. It's not my favourite music but I certainly don't dislike their music.
And now I don't dare listen to the music in the OP bacuase of it being associated with Linkin Park, who have seriously gone downhill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: