OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
As I have played through the game, battle after battles I gain crystarium points and everything is good. Hours later, I realize only the Gil from the Treasure...Balls is well, the only Gil in the game you find on the map? I think I am seriously confused. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? (Yes I know I can sell stuff but I don't wanna.)

S

spectral

You only get money from the treasures orbs and selling stuff. if you dont sell stuff you're gonna be pretty screwed for money.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Don't sell anything, you don't need any gil until late chapter 13 or post game.
And then you will find some materials which give very little experience but sell for a lot of gils

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selling is fine because so many materials drop it works. Also I'm finding that the 1st new weapon you can find(and ultimately buy in shop) has been the best thing for me getting into as far as Chapter 6. I've found the later weapons in balls or drops have been severely shitty when it comes to attack and/or magic ability. The best solution I found was raising my 2nd tier weapons to LV3-4 so far with material upgrades and it has worked fantastically. I've done this also with these +150hp bangles I have as well beefing those up nicely too and it helps. I've sold off most materials I get here and there after ranking gear, but also just other weapons and junk I get that have a crappier rating than my current gear even at its base level knowing it can't be as good.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Semi-Spoilers:

Once you are able to use Chocobos, you'll be able to use them to find Treasure, such as Golden Dust or Golden Nuggets, which will solve your financial issues.

HotSauce23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
people have mentioned what you can sell..but let me sum it up.

anything that says "can be sold in premium" in their description are meant to be sold as a source of money!

but honestly..u dunt rly need money unless u plan to jack up all ur characters with complete upgraded weapons/accessories which u dont even need to do until the latter half of the game

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still using the first update or for snow original gear. Sure other ones come along have lesser small chance of being debuffed or some minor perk but the atk/def levels are so shitty it's a joke. I've cranked up my weapons to lv6 so far and they hit quite well. Bangles on all + random something else (though leader gets doctors bangle for x2 potion heal. That combo works pretty well for me to not eat it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1