• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Megathread

Who do you think will win FIFA World Cup 2018?

• Argentina

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Belgium

Votes: 15 3.2%
  • Brazil

Votes: 49 10.3%
  • England

Votes: 38 8.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 135 28.4%
  • France

Votes: 19 4.0%
  • Portugal

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 21 4.4%
  • Spain

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • (Other)

Votes: 123 25.8%

• Total voters

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've been rooting for the teams geographically closest to me (sounds silly I guess, but I'm not a hardcore fan of football, haha), but most of them have been eliminated, so that more or less leaves Uruguay. Hopefully they can get the better of Ronaldo and Portugal.

Last edited by daxtsu, , Reason: fix'd
Reactions: Wolfvak

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been rooting for the teams geographically closest to where I live to me in terms of distance (sounds silly I guess, but I'm not a hardcore fan of football, haha), but most of them have been eliminated, so that more or less leaves Uruguay. Hopefully they can get the better of Ronaldo and Portugal.
I just had to do this, sorry. Yes, I know the pitfalls of "geographically closest", but it's at least much better now. I hope your team Uruguay wins this tournament. Good luck :)

Reactions: daxtsu

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Smells kind of rigged.
I guess the referee made enough money to retire.
With so many shameless ways to buy time the blues should have given plenty red cards.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Smells kind of rigged.
I guess the referee made enough money to retire.
With so many shameless ways to buy time the blues should have given plenty red cards.
Yeah 2 major mistakes that he didn't whistle plus the Belgian trainer is at fault this match and def he should have punished that what the French were constantly doing. He placed people where they never played before. Plus he decided to only play with 10 people instead of 11 wich is such a major mistake def the half finals. But I saw it coming Eden Hazard shouldn't have been placed on the left flank plus Chadli never plays on the right flank and this match he was for no reason at all

Last edited by kumikochan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1