Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

HHTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The Japanese text in the save/load screen is due to your PSP system recognizing it as a Japanese game. It has little to do with the translation patch.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Japanese text in the save/load screen is due to your PSP system recognizing it as a Japanese game. It has little to do with the translation patch.
And it's something I've taught to a lot of people here on how to do it and it litteraly takes 2min to change. Yeah it has to do with the translation patch.
done.png

jijisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
how can i do it? i have a psp not an emulator and the sceImposeSetLanguageMode() is a c++ module (maybe) i'm a normal guy still noob not like you if there is a solution step by step i will be greatful and thanks to StorMyu,Randqalan (i can't see your explanation link) and kratos_85 for the help

Kratos_85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a PSP too and it looks good to me without any extra modification. Maybe there is more to it, perhaps the software system version has something to do too.

jijisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
my god all of this problems man i can't load the games now because of the inferno iso mode but is ok i re-install the cfw 6.20 c2 and it work :lol:
the problem is i have the save/load screen (ASM) in english but the description of the x and o is in japanese same as the load/save up left the screen
do you have like this Kratos_85

jijisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
so to make that understandable i have the save/load screen like this one but the red ones in japanese how can i fix it ?

Sans_titre.png

Kratos_85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No problem, I wish I could help you further. Looks like HHTurtle was right and it has nothing to do with the patch. Or perhaps there are more than only one version of the patch on the net:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And it's something I've taught to a lot of people here on how to do it and it litteraly takes 2min to change. Yeah it has to do with the translation patch.
Could you teach it to me too, please?
I'm playing La Pucelle using the english patch, but the save&home menu are in japanese. it's not an issue as I understand it, but it would look better in english.
Can I fix it myself after applying the english patch (as long as it doesn't involve asm)? Maybe ChepChep will be interested too so he can add it to his patch.
Thanks

Edit:
I found it.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/digimon-world-re-digitize-translation.331385/page-42#post-4583587
Requires Emulator and breakpoint.
I don't know if I can understand that. so I'll let ChepChep do it.

Reactions: Hargrun

DantesInferno13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So apparently Sky's tools leaked out and some people are using them to mod the game. It looks like they were some powerful modding tools that allow model and texture hacking too, Dissidia style.
Seriously, what in the hell is this?

EMOACE.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that