Gaming Fire Emblem / SMT4 deal problem

joshstyle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have fire emblem, and I am getting SMT4 day 1. But my fire emblem game didn't come with the club Nintendo code. That means I can't get the $30 deal, any help?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to have the Club Nintendo registration survey completed, so if you bought used, you're screwed unless you can buy codes off someone else. Unfortunately, they weren't exactly common in the first place, and now people will be jacking up prices.

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say you're probably out of luck, but just to be sure contact Nintendo support and not give up hope until they confirm that they won't accept it. There's a decent chance if you can demonstrate proof of purchase that they might let it go to avoid the chance of leaving a customer unhappy.

joshstyle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SMT4 comes with the club Nintendo code. But my FE:A is the Asian version, which doesn't comes with the club Nintendo code. Anyways does anyone knows the Nintendo email for equires like this?

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SMT4 comes with the club Nintendo code. But my FE:A is the Asian version, which doesn't comes with the club Nintendo code. Anyways does anyone knows the Nintendo email for equires like this?

Well they're not going to give you North American coins for the Japanese version. So you're still out of luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong