Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, what was the first thing you ever pirated, it can be anything, a song, a video, a game, as long as you're technically not allowed to download it.

The first thing I ever pirated was the song Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Mind you this was almost 4 years ago. Ah, the things you do as a kid
tongue.gif

matt32724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well apparently a LONG time ago my dad pirated SNES games and I remember playing some, but I didn't download them. I think the first thing I pirated was an SNES game too, Earthbound maybe. Or LoZ: LttP.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Technically I didn't pirate it myself, but a LONG time ago, I unknowingly bought a fake Pokemon Emerald GB/GBC game. Needless to say, I was greatly disappointed.
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

The first pirated thing I dealt with were illegal copies of PlayStation games that my dad bought me. When I lived in Mexico as a kid, retail games were sorta expensive, so people publicly sold pirated copies. Most of my games were retail copies, but a few were pirated. They came in those thin jewel cases with a fake looking cover. Some had printed labels.

I'd say the first thing I knowingly pirated was probably some shitty song around the time I liked a lot of radio-friendly music.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh I did it a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago... stuff like command and conquer 1, max payne, final fantasy 7... mostly PC games at first... and it was like... 1995 1996 approx...
biggrin.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
An audio cassette in 1980something.

First software copied from a remote source (BBS) was Deluxe Paint on the Amiga.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: That goat never loved you!