Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello,
I am normaly totaly against pils and other stuff that are supposed to help you with training because i think its "not naturally", but somehow a coworker did it and talked me into this
tongue.gif

Once I tried some stuff called Hot Blood which is supposed to give you more power for the training, and yeah my brain told me it at least partially worked ... (still not sure if i got chaught up into the placebo effect or not)
and later he got me some stuff called Stacker X-treme which i took a while when i was to tired (more or less only several stuff that has the same effect like coffein).

Well I hardly took any of the stuff (once 20g of the Hot Blood and just a few of theses stacker pills) now cuz i rather liked the Hot Blood stuff I ordered some and I am not sure if i am a total idiot for doing so or not XD

What do you guys think about such thinks ? well it partially seems to really have an effect .. a friend allways takes creatin as example he says there is hardly any body builder that does not use it.

P.S. i was reading a little about fat burner and such and i wonder ... many people (who did never use them) say there is no such thing, other pages and users say some work "good". seems the best ones have ephidrin in them which is forbidden here in germany cuz you can make crystal out of it or something like that oO

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A four day cycle of meat(eggs and fish too) only, followed by four days of high protein diet with veggies. Alternate between the two.
For exercise, don't spend hours working out. It's been proven that short burst of high intensity exercise has the same effect of longer runs. Sprint until your heart is going to explode, rest for a minute or two and repeat at least six times.
Do both of these until you get your desired weight.
I lost 20 lbs in 20 days doing that.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
I quit fast food last year cold turkey and I've never been back. Not once. Not ever again. I would rather go hungry than eat that trash.
I really don't the problem with a burger. It's just meat and bread with some condiments.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
Look man, if you want to fit a burger into your diet, fine. I'm referring specifically to FAST FOOD resturants. They design their burgers for addiction, not nutrition. Fast food resturants rarely offer WHEAT buns, just that pukeshit white bread
Fast food really isn't that bad either...
Just how do you design a burger for addiction? It's food for Christ's sake! They make burgers that taste good. If that's designing their food for addiction, then every one on this planet does so. And why would they offer wheat buns when almost everyone of their customers prefer white ones? And why would you ABSOLUTELY need wheat buns? What does it change in your life?

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
White bread increases cancer risk: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...ancer-risk.html

If you think a MCDONALDS burger is as healthy as one you make yourself, even with your own white bun, you are obviously kidding yourself.
I'm not saying their are as healthy, I'm saying you are making it out worse than it is. Fast food isn't particularly bad. It's abusing it that is. Eating McDonalds every frickin day will be detrimental to your health. Especially because most Americans don't exercise enough. That's why it's a problem. The food is, in itself, harmless.
Again, the problem isn't the bread itself, it's eating too much of it. Five slices a day is a lot.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well this isn't actually about loosing weight ... well ok partially it is ... I am ~10kg to heavy for my height still its not that bad oO
I do sports 2-3 times a week for at least 3 hours and I usually loose ~2kg (i believe its only water) when i do this.
Oh and the only "fastfood" I eat is the good old "Currywurst" no clue how its called in english ...

I was allways more than just against these "fitness" products because i think/thaught they would be bad for the body and wouldn't really help at all.
But as I said no clue if its just my head or not, when I tried this one product my co worker gave me I really had the feeling that i could hold out a little bit longer.
And there seem to be people that even success only because they think these stuff helps them oO.
Oh yeah and you talking only about diet, most of this stuff (at least what i am talking about) is supposed to help you build up your muscles faster, like that hot blood stuff i ordered after trying once
tongue.gif
it has creatin within it which helps building up muscle, only problem is i heard from my friends and coworker that if you take it to actually build up muscles (would need more than what is in this stuff i ordered) but if you stop taking it the muscles will shrink back rather fast
tongue.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
look for product side effects on the web...
the horror stories I could tell you...
mix one with the other and do this drug and bam dead. do this other one with the second one and bam permanent damage to your heart.
take it slow and steady and listen to your body. It is telling you it is tired for a reason. trying to modify it with drinks, drugs or other stuff... oy... your body is a temple you are its god as its god you should watch what goes in and out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: