Five Nights At Freddy's creator, Scott Cawthon, has retired from game development

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi kids I'm Joe Biden, remember if you do not support me you are not black
Can I sniff you?
"poor kids are just as smart as white kids!"
"
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign."

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

and on and on....

I wanted Bernie, screw anyone who supported Biden and thinks they did something good.. he is literally the worst.

Last edited by kevin corms,

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
160.jpg

Reactions: kevin corms

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, one of many slip-ups he has made on the ice rink that is public television.

As far as Scott goes, I'm not a fan of the games themselves, but I am impressed at the narrative he has created for them. If he'd rather stay away from the game dev scene in the future, I fully support his decision. He may not have planned everything he has placed in the FNAF plot, but he has done a dang good job of making additions along the way.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, one of many slip-ups he has made on the ice rink that is public television.

As far as Scott goes, I'm not a fan of the games themselves, but I am impressed at the narrative he has created through them. If he'd rather stay away from the game dev scene in the future, I fully support his decision. He may not have planned everything he has placed in the FNAF plot, but he has done a dang good job of making additions along the way.
When you are a racist you tend to let racist things slip out. Its not just what he says, its what he does.. pay attention dammit. Hes the type of white liberal that Malcolm X was talking about.

Last edited by kevin corms,

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
When you are a racist you tend to let racist things slip out.
you’ve got the first sort of main stream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

To Biden, a clean and bright African American is like something out of fiction.

A Black President is a fiction?

Reactions: kevin corms

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
When you are a racist you tend to let racist things slip out. Its not just what he says, its what he does.. pay attention dammit. Hes the type of white liberal that Malcolm X was talking about.
His VP iso one of the most racist people in the USA after all

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you’ve got the first sort of main stream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

There was also this rant I could do this all day...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fuck Kamala Harris
I don't think she's racist
Just an asshole
She hates everyone.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree 100%. Never did I say these slip ups were to be ignored. Whether it be that his mind is growing weaker in his old age or that he doesn't care enough to watch himself in public, unlike other politicians, he has a hard time hiding his true colors. Its a shame that even with this transparency, he has gotten to where he is today.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably misunderstood the posts I've read. I've quoted examples from the first 3 pages. To me, they are vague enough that they sound like they mostly approve of this situation (including the harassment and threats). Even your first post in this thread sounded that way to me.
There is nothing in these posts that advocate for harassment, death threats, etc.

74 million people had to vote for a reason. I agree with you on them not being sexists or racist, but it could have just been because they hated Biden. Can you blame them though.
Yes. What they did is deplorable, regardless of why they did it. There's no defense for it.

Besides, this was supposed to be private, unfortunately OpenSecrets is a bitch
Like I said in a previous post, it doesn't matter if it was meant to be secret or not. It was still deplorable.

Biden has said much more racist things than Trump ever has, he has actually enacted racist laws... the worst being the 1994 crime bill.
  1. I can't think of anything Biden has said that comes close to the racism of the former president.
  2. Trump enacted racist policies.
  3. It's a stretch to say the 1994 crime bill was "racist." It was not a perfect bill, and it may have arguably played a role in mass incarceration, but it had a lot of great things in it too, like the Violence Against Women Act, the part that Joe Biden actually sponsored.

Quick reminder that Trump won an award alongside Mohammed Ali and ROSA PARKS in celebration of 'patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity.'
Trump was a business associate of NECO's founder, and the award was in the 1980s. This doesn't make it so Trump isn't a deplorable politician with racist and anti-LGBT policies.

Fuck Kamala Harris
I don't think she's racist
Just an asshole
What did she do to hurt you?

His VP iso one of the most racist people in the USA after all
How is she racist?

He apologized for those comments.

Hi kids I'm Joe Biden, remember if you do not support me you are not black
Can I sniff you?
He apologized for and took those comments back.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
We have differing stances on this, but I see what you mean.

Personally I try to avoid condemning people, if it turns out that I was too quick to judge and in error the damage has been done already. It is so easy to misjudge people nowadays and once a news has spread online it never goes away.

I do have a serious question though. Is it possible for someone to support Trump without being anti-LGBT, anti-Black and so on? Does supporting Trump mean you have to personally agree with all of his views?

The reason I ask is I have relatives in America that voted for Trump. Not because they are racist or anti-LGBT but for the simple reason that they were dependend on Mr Trump's factory. In the middle of nowhere entire towns may depend on a single work place like that.

It appears that this was one of the reasons the poor working class was somewhat supportive of Trump. If I am mixing anything up here I apologize, but that's what I've been told.

In that regard, do we know that Scott shares Trump's views?

The kids especially on this forum can't seem to get the fact that you can vote for someone or agree with someone on certain things, but that doesn't mean you agree with 100% of what they do or stand for. I think it's because of this LGBTQ stuff where you have to agree 100% with whatever is popular this month or you're labeled a bigot. The kids just fail to understand you can follow, like or vote for someone and not share 100% of their views, nor are required to. If a group of people are requiring you jump on command, bow to the leader and bah like the rest of the sheep I'd personally tell them to get fucked and find a new group of people to associate with. It's okay to be different. It's okay to have your own unique opinions.

Quick reminder that Trump won an award alongside Mohammed Ali and ROSA PARKS in celebration of 'patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity.'

Honestly, all of the Trump is a racist or Trump is phobic were all leftist media lies. Most of what they tried to pass off as news was completely made up out of thin air.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Still better than having Boris Johnson, which is just the British version of Trump. My condolences.

Reactions: Reynardine

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The kids especially on this forum can't seem to get the fact that you can vote for someone or agree with someone on certain things, but that doesn't mean you agree with 100% of what they do or stand for. I think it's because of this LGBTQ stuff where you have to agree 100% with whatever is popular this month or you're labeled a bigot. The kids just fail to understand you can follow, like or vote for someone and not share 100% of their views, nor are required to. If a group of people are requiring you jump on command, bow to the leader and bah like the rest of the sheep I'd personally tell them to get fucked and find a new group of people to associate with. It's okay to be different. It's okay to have your own unique opinions.

Honestly, all of the Trump is a racist or Trump is phobic were all leftist media lies. Most of what they tried to pass off as news was completely made up out of thin air.
Trump was inarguably anti-LGBT, for example, and if a person voted for him, they either agreed with his homophobia, or they accepted his homophobia. Both are deplorable. As for how he was anti-LGBT, here's my previous post on the topic:

Trump does not support any part of the LGBT community. You might be able to find some comments here and there about how he supports the LGBT community, but actions speak louder than words. At every chance he had, he did what he could to strip rights away from the LGBT community. They spent years ignoring Pride Month. As soon as the former president was sworn in, LGBT resource pages on the White House website were removed. They tried to remove LGBT questions from the census in order to erase LGBT people. They tried to remove LGBT people from the equal employment policies at the commerce department. They banned trans people from the military for no reason other than to be anti-LGBT. They ordered the Department of Education to remove anti-discrimination policies relating to LGBT people. They explicitly said they'd reject civil rights complaints at the Department of Education relating to LGBT issues. They gave federal funds to private schools that explicitly discriminate against LGBT people. They removed healthcare protections for LGBT people, effectively making it so anyone could refuse health care to anybody who is LGBT, for any reason. They established an office within HHS to specifically defend people who refused medical care to LGBT people. They granted federal funds to foster programs that discriminated against LGBT people. They engaged in an outright effort to specifically erase trans people from all existing protections and acknowledgements online. They ordered the CDC to stop using words like "transgender." They created a rule to stop doing data collection on LGBT foster youth, creating significant impediments to helping them, all for no reason but to cause harm. They ordered the removal of questions relating to LGBT people from forms belonging to programs that help the elderly and disabled, hindering the ability to help those people's specific needs as well. They ordered the removal of anti-discrimination policies relating to LGBT people from HUD. They ordered HUD to permit shelters to deny entry to trans people. They ordered the cancellation of HUD surveys relating to LGBT needs. They ordered the Justice Department to argue in court against anti-LGBT discrimination. They rolled back previously existing protections for LGBT people in prisons. They rolled back anti-discrimination policies affecting LGBT federal contractors. They ordered the denial of visas to same-sex partners of diplomats. They ordered a rule change so that a child born of a same-sex couple born overseas via a surrogate wouldn't be eligible for US citizenship. They removed the US from the UN Human Rights Council with one of the main reasons being because of LGBT issues (they were friendly to LGBT people and LGBT issues). They refused to sign a statement condemning physical attacks against LGBT people overseas. They ordered the removal of a pro-LGBT program in the 4H program, hurting LGBT children. They've nominated numerous justices, including ones even controversial among the Republican Party, who are vehemently anti-LGBT. Under their policies, ICE as specifically mistreated LGBT inmates in their custody. They did and said nothing relating to anti-trans violence and murders in this country.

I try to remember that the amount of ignorance needed to make a statement like "the former president was actually pro-gay" comes from a place of privilege, not a place of malice, but it was incredibly offensive.

We all know that wasn't what he meant to say, and there was also context before and after the statement that makes it a moot point regardless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1