Five Nights At Freddy's creator, Scott Cawthon, has retired from game development

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. I can't think of anything Biden has said that comes close to the racism of the former president.
Then explain this:
https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea.../2020-08-20-joe-bidens-six-decades-of-racism/

Because you claim Trump supporters ignore his supposed "racism" yet from what I've seen you do the same, ignore Joe Biden's racism when it's in your face. This is why I gave up on long winded arguments, because people like you will out right deny the facts that's right in your face after taking the time and energy to build up arguments and get evidence and I just don't have the time and energy anymore for this anymore, to just have it ignored and say "it's not true" even though it's right there.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then explain this:
https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea.../2020-08-20-joe-bidens-six-decades-of-racism/

Because you claim Trump supporters ignore his supposed "racism" yet from what I've seen you do the same, ignore Joe Biden's racism when it's in your face. This is why I gave up on long winded arguments, because people like you will out right deny the facts that's right in your face after taking the time and energy to build up arguments and get evidence and I just don't have the time and energy anymore for this anymore, to just have it ignored and say "it's not true" even though it's right there.
If you want me to respond to something about Biden's past, I'd appreciate it if you articulated the alleged instances yourself, instead of doing a quick Google Search for "Biden racist," grabbing the first link, posting it, and being proud of yourself. You can use whatever resources you want, but I'm not going to have a conversation with myself.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
If you want me to respond to something about Biden's past, I'd appreciate it if you articulated the alleged instances yourself, instead of doing a quick Google Search for "Biden racist," grabbing the first link, posting it, and being proud of yourself. You can use whatever resources you want, but I'm not going to have a conversation with myself.
hey can you complement my polls
then I will vote for democrat in 2024

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey can you complement my polls
then I will vote for democrat in 2024
You should vote Democratic regardless. What's more democratic than a poll anyway?
200.gif

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean how like, a lot of people do here and outside this website? And you can't even open up a fucking link yourself? Yeah sometimes you need to quote, but you're not my teacher and you can read what's inside a link, or at least that's what I assume.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways I just became a Democrat because Lacius put polls and politics together
Be a republican, we have cookies and cake!

(imo be neither, or don't be concerned about labels and just do what's right. that's why some are either repub or dem in name only because of the ingrained two party system)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean how like, a lot of people do here and outside this website? And you can't even open up a fucking link yourself? Yeah sometimes you need to quote, but you're not my teacher and you can read what's inside a link, or at least that's what I assume.
I can read the article you posted, but I'm not having a conversation with the author of the article. I'm having a conversation with you. Again, feel free to post points from the article, and use the article as justification, but don't act like link-dropping without context isn't lazy.

I post links and articles all the time, but I at least make a point.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can read the article you posted, but I'm not having a conversation with the author of the article. I'm having a conversation with you. Again, feel free to post points from the article, and use the article as justification, but don't act like link-dropping without context isn't lazy.

I post links and articles all the time, but I at least make a point.
Sometimes the author of the article can get my point across. I don't know what more you want. It just seems like you're making more and more excuses just to justify you being right. Why would I need to repeat what's already been said on something I can show it. Yes, I will talk about anything specific if pointed out, but I think the link discusses the topic at hand. I'm willing to discuss but do I need to spoon feed you like a baby? And let's not talk about who makes points here, let's not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER