Flash cart for the Switch incoming?

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
Theoritically, the flashcart should be able to spoof a Unique ID from a legit cart you own, then use that to play any game you want.

Marya

Trophies
XP
Country
At this point I’ve bought so many games that this doesn’t personally even excite me anymore except for the fact that it’ll probably help in killing Switch and Nintendo can finally move onto the needed superior beefed up Switch 2.

Also personally would’ve waited for Switch 2 to try the same method for it as well. Now Nintendo Ninjas aren’t gonna leave them alone.

HiradeGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The real problem with this cartridges is that they can be blocked very easily and you have to buy a new one to use it on newer firmwares, just as it happened for DSi and 3DS

I never had that happen a single time for either my DSi or 3DS. Every cart I owned had updates for newer firmwares.

Reactions: Hanafuda

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if this is a real thing i'll be impressed, means i won't have to carry around a billion physical games anymore.
My thoughts exactly, but the more i think about it, i wonder how to conveniently switch between the 100s of games...

Last edited by mrgone,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now finally you don't have to buy multiple copies of game just to have fun with your family on multiple Switch. Nintendo now support buy once like Apple. :)
Post automatically merged:

if this is a real thing i'll be impressed, means i won't have to carry around a billion physical games anymore.
You still be carrying plenty of these carts, you will have extra fun making labels to identify them

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: mathew77

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devs/team behind this product better be chinese or russian or they're already dead :P
Nintendo is really going to come after them wherever they are still.

Random thought: why didn't these geniuses just wait a few months for the Switch 2 to come out and try it there too?
Post automatically merged:

This is exactly how I expect it to work. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a softmod in any way.
don't you see it?
time after X
"X"
TX MAX.jpg

this is Max Louran's revenge

also the card is actually using the offical game card header of Alex Rider Storm Breaker:tpi:

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been both very smart and very stupid with my Switch. I own two. An original and an OLED. The original is already hacked, the OLED is not. So if this lets me allow games without purchasing them, it’s definitely impressive.

However that doesn’t stop Nintendo from getting one to verify how it operates and stopping it from operating with a new firmware update.

Knowing that, I’ll pass. I’ll just keep buying games when they’re on sale.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want this to be real and if it is, they have to change the way the game selection changes. Something like this would probably be nice for my v2 switch. If this ever exists someone will probably find away to make this work without the game cart.

Reactions: cloud-strife777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Funny bone is the name of a chocolate and peanut butter cake :P