Gaming Flipnote Studio 3ds

Olle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay so I heard about Flipnote Studio 3ds some years ago and then later bought my 3ds.
But Flipnote Studio 3ds was nowhere to be found.
Turns out Japan uploaded a lot of hentai stuff *ofcourse* and then it got canceled/delayed.
Now America has the application but in Europe it's still not availible.
So I just got the news that club nintendo will close somewhere in september and a new
program/website will pop up later this year. If you're fast enough with signing up to the new program/website,
You may download Flipnote Studio 3ds for free. WHEN IS THIS PROGRAM/WEBSITE COMMING?!?!

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flipnote Studio was offered for free on Club Nintendo for a while. I'm not sure if it still is, but you might be able to still get a code to it.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I heard about Flipnote Studio 3ds some years ago and then later bought my 3ds.
But Flipnote Studio 3ds was nowhere to be found.
Turns out Japan uploaded a lot of hentai stuff *ofcourse* and then it got canceled/delayed.
Now America has the application but in Europe it's still not availible.
So I just got the news that club nintendo will close somewhere in september and a new
program/website will pop up later this year. If you're fast enough with signing up to the new program/website,
You may download Flipnote Studio 3ds for free. WHEN IS THIS PROGRAM/WEBSITE COMMING?!?!

Are you/were you ever a member of Club Nintendo? If so look in your To-do list, it should be residing there

Olle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I searched the Nintendo site and it seems that we will get the Studio as soon as we register to the new Nintendo support program !

I can't wait.
It says 'if you sign up during the starting period'. Is that a month or shorter?
cuz if i'd be to late with signing up im gonna cry xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk