What's up with Sega's sudden come back?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nah, the short answer is that Sega, when they did make consoles, did it worse than Sony, Nintendo, and then Microsoft. Their consoles after the Genesis was considered a commercial failure for them. So why keep making them?

Whats happening now? Sonic is still around and moving to other places we never expected them to go. Ended up on most Sony consoles, almost all Xbox consoles, and is now all over the Switch. It has become almost very easy for their developers to create the games for those consoles and then for Sega to pay for advertising and such. Sega also got into legitimately making software emulators to be purchased by gamers on consoles. Buy the first one Sega released on the Xbox. Its 50 games. All very well known and very well liked games. Why make consoles when you can't make money from them but you can from easily making the games available to everyone?

Sony is being easier to compete with because I'm fairly certain that whoever designed their console (Sony Playstation 5) look is slightly ignorant.
I thought that it became very hard as ports into multiple platforms. Do you mean that Sega Mega Drive/Genesis was a failure because of Sega CD/Mega CD,Sega 32X hardware add-ons?
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index...ngs-you-wish-sega-had-done-differently.42030/
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index...ns-would-they-be-making-consoles-today.38849/

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that it became very hard as ports into multiple platforms. Do you mean that Sega Mega Drive/Genesis was a failure because of Sega CD/Mega CD,Sega 32X hardware add-ons?
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index...ngs-you-wish-sega-had-done-differently.42030/
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index...ns-would-they-be-making-consoles-today.38849/
No, I meant that the Genesis did better than the Dreamcast. And because the Dreamcast did such a bad job, Sega gave up making home consoles.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

How unfortunate that both for instance Sega and Nintendo didn't partnershipped with Phillips instead of Sony.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Third Party Sega is nothing nowadays,but pure Idiocracy lots of too horny too edgy of so-called fetishes fuels for instance…etc.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I bet that Landstalker would be Sega alternative of Nintendo The Legend of Zelda.
Besides I don’t buy such talk in Sonic Retro Forum some user that for both for instance Forces and Sonic Frontiers were inevitable by reinterpreting someone’s else words. Sonic the Hedgehog this Sonic the Hedgehog that.
Besides Sonic Retro Forum got very awful clairvoyants. Too bad,too dumb,too stupid,too brainless buffoons. Even I am smarter than for instance all Community Members(they are the dumbest dumbs-they are even dumber as I am because even I am way much smarter as they all really are-they are disrespectful,ungrateful fools)of Sonic Retro Forum. I’m not as stupid selfish morons(moronic hypocrites)as for instance on Sonic Retro Forum as all they are nowadays…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

How unfortunate that both for instance Sega and Nintendo didn't partnershipped with Phillips instead of Sony.

What if instead of Nintendo partnership with Sony or Sega partnership with Sony for instance both Sega and Nintendo might partnership with Phillips instead?

AbdNuts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sega remastered Daytona U.S.A. 2, but annoyingly you have to buy Like a Dragon in order to play it. Just wtf.
same thing with sonic the fighters, great fighting game but the only way to play it on modern consoles/PC is through like a dragon ishin or lost judgement, they literally have the gaming running native but they're just purposely not releasing it.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Even speaking of what if I could focus in the every each single computer game/video game unofficial,fanmade project not exactly not at all having multiple ones. I probably still would consider doing similar things for instance to mysterious,unknown John Titor that still remains a mystery nowadays to this day forward...etc. Was IBM 5100 really that rare that he needed to consider to time travel by even building himself a time machine that could make him travel forwards and backwards in time to the both future and past even also present day & vice versa? For instance maybe I could help back then help Yuji Naka with finding Sonic the Hedgehog(1991)Prototype from Tokio Game Show somewhere in Japan.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Also theoretically speaking of what if the reason that Sega removed Sonic CD from Steam especially for Sonic Origins. This is the way of how you are not altering history. You are doing I mean you did it Sega in the wrong way. Because which action should be more risky becoming once again first party or still being third party or even rather using real time machine?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For instance nowadays it seems when I gave my dad’s female friend briefcase that matches very well for paper big cards as far as I remember I’m afraid that she isn’t aware that Sega used to be fascinated with astronomy when they were first party company likewise Kopernik Observatory & Science Center that who knows maybe is NASA competition too stubbornly believing that they were both in space visiting I mean moonlanding and Mars landing. I gave her such briefcase of simplified concept arts in airport in Poland before she flout back to the USA. I have no idea of how am I suppose to explain this to my mom…etc.
https://segaretro.org/Planet_codenames
I drawed some simplified unofficial,fanmade concept arts,doodles,sketches,drafts of course.

Last edited by Luke94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto