Fluffy Fox Thread 2019 - The Even more Floof Edition

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so you guys thought this thread was about the foxes, huh?
Your all wrong! It's the Op trying to show off his sexy hands.

Seriously though, what is it that got you into foxes?

It all began when I discovered pet foxes on YouTube way back in 2012, I watched the videos and instantly fell in love with them. I soon found out about a forum for exotic pets, and the admin happened to live in the same state as I did. I reached out to her and asked how I can play with foxes, she introduced me to a sanctuary, and it all went up from there :P I'm very good friends with this admin, as she owns foxes too.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool man! Do you actually have some at home or are they all at the sanctuary?

Not legal in my city, but they are legal on the state level (city law supersedes state law for exotics), so I just visit them :P ^_^ They are just the sweetest :wub:

D

Deleted User

sorry my computer hates this forum, accidentally triple posted and it deleted my first message

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I finally found the time to appreciate this wonderful thread in all it's fluffy glory.
Instant heart-melt, hihi...

nahaufnahme-eines-red-fox-riechende-marigold-flower-uk-t4yyre.jpg

I wish this hadn't the stockphoto text on it. So sweet...

I hope it's ok that I'm posting this here, this is the first fox video I ever saw on youtube:

Brings back memories. I fell in love with these wonderful animals when I saw this.:wub:

I wish I had a chance to experience tame, domesticated foxes in person, but no such luck...
Keeping foxes as pets is sadly not allowed where I live.

I get to see wild foxes in the forest occasionally when I'm being really quiet. There's a little stream nearby where at least one fox regularly shows up to drink at sunset. But there's no chance to ever meet them close up.:(

Thank you @the_randomizer for sharing these lovely images with us. Whenever I feel down I'll come back to this thread to cheer me up.^_^

Last edited by Reynardine,
D

Deleted User

I finally found the time to appreciate this wonderful thread in all it's fluffy glory.
Instant heart-melt, hihi...

nahaufnahme-eines-red-fox-riechende-marigold-flower-uk-t4yyre.jpg

I wish this hadn't the stockphoto text on it. So sweet...

I hope it's ok that I'm posting this here, this is the first fox video I ever saw on youtube:

Brings back memories. I fell in love with these wonderful animals when I saw this.:wub:

I wish I had a chance to experience tame, domesticated foxes in person, but no such luck...
Keeping foxes as pets is sadly not allowed where I live.

I get to see wild foxes in the forest occasionally when I'm being really quiet. There's a little stream nearby where at least one fox regularly shows up to drink at sunset. But there's no chance to ever meet them close up.:(

Thank you @the_randomizer for sharing these lovely images with us. Whenever I feel down I'll come back to this thread to cheer me up.^_^

Well you know, if you're feeling down you've always got someone to talk to...

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well you know, if you're feeling down you've always got someone to talk to...
You're too sweet. Thanks my friend, I appreciate it!^_^
I don't have many friends, it's just so nice to read something like this once in a while.
Well, right now I'm feeling great!

Here's another foxie pic:
q2JVWzd.jpg

Just one more:
J2CnDgY.jpg

:lol:

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awww, I'm glad people still love this thread, I really plan on doing a better job keeping it more updated :P ^_^

L4KOfKz.jpg

PTgs7RD.jpg

9OH905r.jpg
QstG7Bo.jpg

Ifrit pics from this month, she's such a sweet baby :3 :wub: :wub:
This is precious. Thank you for the wonderful update!
Sweet, sweet foxy.:wub:

Edit:
I just saw these today:

Really nice and interesting.

D

Deleted User

I've always believed cats were the best (please forgive me..) but foxes are indeed the fluffiest and cutest animals I've ever seen, thanks to you. I wish I could see a fox in real life one day.
Thank you so much for taking good care of these animals, it's great to see such kindness.:wub:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto