It's this time of year again (Nintendo 2013 edition)

Kurly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not talking about how long patches take to download, I'm talking about the process in getting patches up. The European of Devil Survivor Overclocked was released in broken state to a point of being unplayable on the 28th March.

Yeah, it was stupid that the game was released with a gamebreaking bug, HOWEVER you wouldn't see said bug unless you tried to summon in battle.
It was easy to make it through the entire game without a single freeze. Not defending Ghostlight but calling the game unplayable is a gross overstatement (though it's good that they fixed it).
Sorry if that was a bit off topic.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bayoetta 2 confirmed to appear in the E3 Direct.

Oh, and now there are exactly 7 days till then! Let's begin the countdown with a question per day! Now with the first question, what/how many characters do you think the will reveal for SSB4 next week? And what do you hope they reveal?

Kurly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what/how many characters do you think the will reveal for SSB4 next week? And what do you hope they reveal?

Well, I reckon there will be the return of Mewtwo in his new forme, Crom for sure, new pickmin characters (not sure how they'll do it), Ghirahim most likely, would be cool to see Little Mac as a proper character, I'd LIKE to see Saki or Isa from Sin & Punishment but that's unlikely, Hades from Kid Icarus? Starfy?
I'd rather they kept Sonic out this time -.-

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I reckon there will be the return of Mewtwo in his new forme, Crom for sure, new pickmin characters (not sure how they'll do it), Ghirahim most likely, would be cool to see Little Mac as a proper character, I'd LIKE to see Saki or Isa from Sin & Punishment but that's unlikely, Hades from Kid Icarus? Starfy?
I agree with most of those, especially Chrom, Mewtwo and Ghirahim, but I would also like to see Professor Layton and maybe the red guy from The Wonderful 101.

Reactions: Kurly

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
what/how many characters do you think the will reveal for SSB4 next week? And what do you hope they reveal?

Pacman is a given since Namco is involved, Klonoa would be awesome and Digimon but i doubt about that possibility, I expect someone of Tekken and/or Soul Calibur will show up and hope for at least one character from the "Tales of" series and Red from Solatorobo, maybe Luffy will appear too. most veteran characters should remain, but I'm worried about Ness/Lucas they are pretty much clones save some different usage or effect in their moves, Sonic will stay seeing how good is the relationship betwhen Nintendo and Sega but Snake is likely to depart.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country

While I agree with most of that, I'm against kicking out Sonic. He was one of the most fun characters to play in Brawl.
Anyways they will most likely keep him because of the Sega&Nintendo deal. And I want my Wisp Assist Trophies.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
While I agree with most of that, I'm against kicking out Sonic. He was one of the most fun characters to play in Brawl.
Anyways they will most likely keep him because of the Sega&Nintendo deal. And I want my Wisp Assist Trophies.
How about him just having special attacks or a final smash where he uses the wisps? A final smash combo involving all 7 (maybe excluding Hover) would be pretty awesome.

Pacman is a given since Namco is involved, Klonoa would be awesome and Digimon but i doubt about that possibility, I expect someone of Tekken and/or Soul Calibur will show up and hope for at least one character from the "Tales of" series and Red from Solatorobo, maybe Luffy will appear too. most veteran characters should remain, but I'm worried about Ness/Lucas they are pretty much clones save some different usage or effect in their moves, Sonic will stay seeing how good is the relationship betwhen Nintendo and Sega but Snake is likely to depart.
Yes please, Red would be awesome to have in Smash.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goku or Pacman, because Namco is a part of the development. More SEGA characters, since the partnership, and probably Chrom.
As much as I like Goku, not in SSB please and not Naruto either. Rather have a "tales of" character.

I know what the creator said, but I wouldn't mind a double amount of the characters from Brawl.

Can anyone guess the name? SSB Scuffle? SSB War? :lol:

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
As much as I like Goku, not in SSB please and not Naruto either. Rather have a "tales of" character.

I know what the creator said, but I wouldn't mind a double amount of the characters from Brawl.

Can anyone guess the name? SSB Scuffle? SSB War? :lol:
Super Smash Bros. Rumble!
Super Smash Bros. Raw!

SUPER FUCKING SMASH FUCKING BROS. APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

*rips off shirt in display of excessive manliness*

Kurly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SUPER SMASH BROS-
civil negotation c:

On a side note, it'd be hilarious to see Phoenix Wright on the roster.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bayonetta 2 confirmed to appear and Super Smash Bros. 4 confirmed to have a trailer in the E3 Direct! (Parteeeeh! :toot:) Also, Nintendo is hyping it up with an E3 Miiverse community and Reggie welcoming fans in YouTube videos.

And since there was two days of inactivity here and me unable to carry out the question per day thingy I will ask three question for the day before yesterday, yesterday and today.
1) Do you think there will be any Virtual Console talk? If so, what do you hope they talk about?
2) What do you think is Retro's secret project?
3) If there's one unannounced Wii U game they will show, what are you hoping for?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Do you think there will be any Virtual Console talk? If so, what do you hope they talk about?
I dunno, probably? I don't have all that much interest in virtual console since I own the old games already anyways.
2) What do you think is Retro's secret project?
Star Fox, Metroid, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus... I dunno, but I'm sure it'll be well done.
3) If there's one unannounced Wii U game they will show, what are you hoping for?
Whatever new IP Miyamoto's been working on in secret for who knows how long.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want supreme speculation, here's something

Nintendo might have already won E3, why? simple PS4 games may have online DRM killing the console on arrival like the Xbox One, it's just not in the console.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want supreme speculation, here's something

Nintendo might have already won E3, why? simple PS4 games may have online DRM killing the console on arrival like the Xbox One, it's just not in the console.

So what you're saying is, Nintendo can only win if all its competitors fail catastrophically? :unsure:

That's not too encouraging.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!