Fortnite Copies Among Us, Quake 1, Simpsons H&R Source Code Leak & more - Tempcast #53

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
Join the Tempcast crew as they round down the biggest news items of the week! First up, we discuss the recent Pokémon presentation that gave new updates on the upcoming Diamond & Pearl remakes, as well as the new spin-off title, Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Next, we discuss the suspicious activity surrounding Fortnite's latest update. Then, we discuss the re-releases of two classic Bethesda titles, as well as the possible leaking of source code for the classic Simpsons: Hit & Run!

Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys released this one too early. Talking about game copying could have discussed this new sucky zelda clone that's front page right now.
Yeah, but the developer for that game is actually willing to send press releases to GBAtemp, they're morally obliged to report on it

Reactions: relauby

WelfareTaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but the developer for that game is actually willing to send press releases to GBAtemp, they're morally obliged to report on it

There is literally no moral obligation to write about anything even if a press release arrives in your inbox. Do you have ANY idea how many press releases get sent to media outlets (big and small) that are ignored? You literally made this up and don't know what the heck you're talking about.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In the next Tempcast...

Like, I love Breath of the Wild, is the game I bought the Switch for, even got the DLC and I am waiting for the sequel... but I still want more. Do you know a game that's like Breath of the Wild I could play, only not done by Nintendo?

Reactions: banjo2

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is literally no moral obligation to write about anything even if a press release arrives in your inbox. Do you have ANY idea how many press releases get sent to media outlets (big and small) that are ignored? You literally made this up and don't know what the heck you're talking about.
Do I need to add a sarcasm marker to all my posts or something holy shit

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In the next Tempcast...

Like, I love Breath of the Wild, is the game I bought the Switch for, even got the DLC and I am waiting for the sequel... but I still want more. Do you know a game that's like Breath of the Wild I could play, only not done by Nintendo?
So you want to just start listing open world Action RPGs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...