Hacking Forwarders no longer working

TVL

#|
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've been having this problem for quite a while now, I have some forwarders that stopped working; I end up on an Exception (DSI) occured! code dump screen and my Wii freezes. Everything works fine from HBC though.

I've read some posts about forwarders that doesn't work with SDHC, but I have yet to invest in one of those, so at least that's not the problem. Recently I got the forwarder of WiiMC from HBB and it worked like a charm, then when I downloaded the installers for NES GX and GBA GX it required IOS61 (I think) the WiiMC forwarder no longer works, I also have an issue with well just about every forwarder I got except for those two emulators and USB Loader GX (the other forwarders namely HBB and Wadmanager have stopped working long before the WiiMC forwarder did though).

I'm sorry I don't know what information is required for someone to try and help me, but I'd be very thankful for any help.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I think what happened is that you have forwarders that are incompatible with your current version of the Homebrew apps. Try using the latest forwarder (they should be released saying which version they're compatible with) with the latest version of your apps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: