Not open for further replies.

ZeroLimits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SO MUCH WIN!!! NINTENDO OWNED!!!
Look in the mirror,NOTHING is in Slot 1.
ohohoh! but you have already said you never sent him anything :P.
I meant that he has no Game cart in he just took the cart out.
not likely, it would've gave him an error. I'm guessing photo editing, but that under 5 minutes? I'm not sure. He probably set this up maybe a few month/weeks ago.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
16ie0wx.jpg

I HAZ PROOFZ!!!!!

Question is........

DO YOU!!!!!!????

Reactions: 1 person

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did you find the CXIs entry point (it's not decrypted like on the ds' elf files)?
Did not need to find,Found a vulnerability in how the 3ds Transfers pictures from SD to System.
You probably don't understand how it works...
Say you found the exploit and ran your rom loader....
inside the rom loader you told the 3ds which rom to run and by that must provide an entry point...learn the basics...
This is certainly possible. Why, look at anti-matter for example. They aren't visible, but they are there. With this knowledge, he used something called magic. This word contains the word, "magi" from Latin term magus meaning the ability to read the star. Through his pursuit, he was able to gain a sixth sense; the ability to decipher patterns. Reinforcing this abilities many times, he unraveled the secret code hidden from the flesh of human's hand for many eras in the Power Star from Super Mario: 3D Land. It was there. Right under our eyes, diluted under the false parallax. Or maybe.... this is all fake. :tpi:

Reactions: 1 person

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey!!!! THIS IS FAKE UNLESS YOU MAKE A VIDEO..IMAGES are just crap in this kind of things...if you are posting so many imgs...JUST MAKE A VIDEO AND SHOW IT..ITS EASIER

heyy!!!!in my country today its like aprils fools day...maby you are fooling us

ColdAshes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonstrife says that dhero sent him the files and dhero said he sent demonstrife nothing thats proof enough.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A video that shows the execution of the exploit from start to finish, starting with the insertion of the SD card, loading of this picture exploit, and then booting a game, will do nicely. Otherwise, I call fake on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: balls over